• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Way to Demo Multiple Recipes for a Show Tonight?

In summary, Stephanie has a good friend that is hosting a show tonight. She has ask me to do 2 recipes, which I don't have a problem with, but I don't want to demo both recipes from start to finish. Stephanie would like to demo a portion of each recipe, but she is having a problem putting it all together in her head. We are doing the mini bbq chicken sandwiches and the chicken enchalida pizza. Both are super easy and show several different pieces. Stephanie knows she is doing the chicken for the sandwiches in the DCB and we are using canned chicken for the pizza. Which of these 2 recipes would you demo more on and which would you pretty much have done before the guest arrive?
RCKmom
I have a good friend that is hosting a show tonight. She has ask me to do 2 recipes, which I don't have a problem with, but I don't want to demo both recipes from start to finish. I would like to demo a portion of each recipe, but I am having a problem putting it all together in my head. We are doing the mini bbq chicken sandwiches and the chicken enchalida pizza. Both are super easy and show several different pieces. I know I am doing the chicken for the sandwiches in the DCB and we are using canned chicken for the pizza. Which of these 2 recipes would you demo more on and which would you pretty much have done before the guest arrive? I have thought I could have my chicken cooked in the DCB (but then use the salad choppers during the show) when everyone arrrives and then focus on the peppers and onions for that recipe and then demo more of the pizza. Or I could have all the ingredents mixed together for the pizza and demo more on the other. Ideas keep rolling in my head and I would love some feedback.
Thanks in advance!!

Hi Stephanie,
I would definitely demo the pizza more than the BBQ sandwiches in the DCB. The baker really speaks for itself. I would definitely have the chicken cooked prior to the guests arrival and then chop it up with the salad choppers. Stress how juicy things remain even when microwaved! I would also have the BBQ sauce prepared and just tell them what you did. The pizza would allow you to show the stone, garlic press, basting brush, pizza cutter, utility knife, batter bowl, mix and scraper, cooling rack, stoneware bar pan! WOW. I hope this helps.

This is what I would do:
I would have your chicken cooked in the DCB (but then use the salad choppers during the show) when everyone arrrives and then focus on the peppers and onions for that recipe and then demo more of the pizza.

So my question is why are you using canned chicken on the pizza? Why don't you just use some of the chicken that you are cooking for the sandwiches? Use the food chopper to chop up the chicken!
You could have the pizza dough already rolled out on the stone....and the chicken cooked - or cooking when everyone gets there.....
then just show how easy it is to chop it up for the pizza and for the sandwiches both!
Then you can just assemble the pizza and get it cooking!

Abigail.. I thought about that as an afterthought.. just make all the chicken in the DCB for both recipes..voila. :)

Woohoo! You totally should Anna! You could probably use one or two chicken breast and cover the whole pizza!
Hope you have a super amazing show!!!!!

I would not start cooking the chicken until the 1st or second guest arrives. Have the DCB in the micro and all you have to do is push start. If the chicken sits too long, it dries up a bit and gets tougher to chop with salad chopper once it cools.

Definitely use/cook chicken for both recipes. Do as suggested above....food chopper for chicken for pizza and salad chopper for bbq sandwiches. You could have all the ingredients pre-measured and ready to dump for recipe.

If there is a large enough crowd, split them into 2 and let each group do a recipe. You walk around highlighting the benefits of the tools as they use them. They'll have fun, they'll "try before they buy" and sell to each other.

Have fun!

I have a question about that too...I'm doing the Chicken Your Way and the Red, White and Blueberry Trifle for about 7-9 people. Any suggestions?

1. How can I make my show run smoothly?

To ensure a smooth show, be sure to review your show script and familiarize yourself with the products beforehand. Also, practice your demonstration and be prepared to answer any questions your guests may have.

2. How do I engage my guests during the show?

Engage your guests by involving them in the demonstration, asking for their opinions, and encouraging them to try out the products. You can also play fun games or offer prizes to keep their attention.

3. What should I do if a guest cancels last minute?

If a guest cancels last minute, try to fill the spot with another guest or offer the spot to a friend or family member. If you are unable to fill the spot, don't worry, the show can still go on with the remaining guests.

4. How can I make sure my guests have a good time?

To ensure your guests have a good time, be enthusiastic and passionate about the products. Also, provide a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere, and offer refreshments or snacks during the show.

5. What should I do if I forget to mention a product or promotion during the show?

If you forget to mention a product or promotion during the show, don't worry. You can always send a follow-up email to your guests with the information or offer to host a separate mini-show to showcase the missed product or promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • Teresa LM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • ChefPaulaB