• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Successfully Host an FB Show: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, the conversation discusses the steps for hosting a successful Pampered Chef Facebook show. It is recommended to have someone host the show, and then create an event on the host's Facebook page. Orders can be placed through Facebook messaging or by email. The host can also earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a party within 6 months. The orders will be submitted together and shipped after the show closes. Direct shipping is available and local orders can be picked up. The conversation ends with the acknowledgement that the Facebook show is simple and easy to do.
c00p
Gold Member
Hello All,
It's been a while since I've been out here and I've searched through older posts etc., re FB shows. However, I am not having much success finding something that will help with my questions.

I need basic, easy-to-follow, directions on how to "do" a FB show please. I no longer have a personal PC website, so I cannot direct the hosts' friends to a site to enter their orders. Please help me to understand HOW in the world I am supposed to do this and how it SHOULD work. :confused:

Thank you in advance for your patience and assistance!
Andrea

Do you already have someone to host the FB show for you? If so then you go to your FB page and create an event > Enter Name of Event (i.e Jenni's Pampered Chef Facebook Party) > add details ( like posted below). Since you dont have a website, then you have just have them FB message you their order or they can call so you can get their address and cc info. Then, you add the event to the page. After that you edit the host and add the host that is really hosting it so she can invite her friends. Then everyday you add pictures, tips, recipes to help drum up sales :)Kick back and view the Fall/Winter 2012 catalog!Pampered Chef has some great items for your kitchen & grilling area (indoor & out)! Shopping online has never been so much fun and easy! All orders can be placed online and shipped directly to you.Here is how it works:1. Visit pamperedchef.com
2. Call XXX-XXX-XXXX or email [email protected] to place your order
3. Shop away!Guests spending $75 will earn 1 of 3 Free Serving Spatulas below. Want FREE Pampered Chef for your home? Host a cooking, catalog or online party within 6 months for a BONUS for you and XXXXX! Do you have a product that you need ideas for...let me know and I can email you recipes for any product.All orders will be submitted together and shipped when the show closes on XXXXXXX; credit cards will be processed at that time. Direct shipping is available to anywhere in the U.S. ~ local orders will be shipped to XXXXXX's for pick-up. Questions? Message me

Thank Chefjpeak!! Sounds incredibly easy...............and for someone like me, I need easy!!! ;)

Not a problem!! I'm having issues just getting a show to show on my on my page :( So the facebook show is an easy one for me to explain since that is what i am working on now :)

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for reaching out for help with your Facebook shows. I understand that it can be overwhelming trying to navigate a new way of hosting parties, especially if you no longer have a personal PC website. I am happy to provide you with some basic and easy-to-follow directions on how to "do" a Facebook show.

First, make sure you have a Facebook account and are familiar with how to create an event on Facebook. This will be the platform for your Facebook show. Next, reach out to your friends and family and ask if they would be interested in hosting a Facebook show for you. Once you have a few hosts lined up, you can create a private event on Facebook for each of them.

During the event, you can post pictures and videos of our products, along with descriptions and prices. You can also do live demonstrations or Q&A sessions to engage with your audience. Encourage your hosts to invite their friends and family to the event and share the posts that you make.

To take orders, you can create a Google Form or use a third-party app like CommentSold to collect orders and payments. Make sure to include the link to the form or app in your event posts so that attendees know where to place their orders.

I hope this helps to clarify the process for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Happy hosting!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I create a Facebook show?

To create a Facebook show, you will first need to have a Facebook page. Then, click on the "Create" button on your page and select "Show" from the drop-down menu. Follow the prompts to set up your show and choose a cover photo and description. You can also add episodes and schedule them for future release.

2. How do I go live with my Facebook show?

To go live with your Facebook show, make sure you have the Facebook Pages Manager app downloaded on your mobile device. Then, go to your Facebook page and click on the "Live" button. Select "Go Live with a Show" and choose the show you want to go live with. You can then add a title and description for your live show and click "Go Live."

3. How do I invite guests to my Facebook show?

To invite guests to your Facebook show, you can use the "Invite Friends" feature on your Facebook page. Click on the "Invite Friends" button and select the friends you want to invite to your show. You can also send an invitation link to your guests via Facebook Messenger or email.

4. How do I promote my Facebook show to a wider audience?

To promote your Facebook show, you can use Facebook's advertising tools to reach a wider audience. You can create targeted ads based on demographics, interests, and behaviors to reach potential viewers. You can also share your show on other social media platforms and collaborate with other Facebook pages or influencers to reach a larger audience.

5. How can I track the performance of my Facebook show?

To track the performance of your Facebook show, you can use the Insights feature on your Facebook page. This will show you metrics such as views, engagement, and audience demographics. You can also use third-party analytics tools to get more detailed data on your show's performance and make adjustments to improve it in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • bunksc