• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Successful Hawaiian Theme Show: Tips and Tricks

In summary, Julie found a file that has drink recipes. She suggests cutting down on the alcohol and adding more juice or soda (lemon-lime for flavor or club soda just for liquid and fizz).
pamperedpsalmstress
Okay, have done only 3 shows and am lost on the theme show idea. Have a show on the 30th and hostess wants to do Hawaiin theme. She's got decorations and themed invitations. But what's the actual show process. What do <b> I </b> do differently?

HELP! She's got 12 confirmed so far and I want this to be a success for her since she's working so hard.

Any and ALL ideas/suggestions appreciated :)

That's the beauty of the theme show, you don't have to do anything differently. . .just make a recipe that goes along with the theme. If you're into games, you could throw in a game.

If your Host didn't have all the decorations, you might have wanted to dress up your table or your products with a grass skirt. I'd just help her expand on the theme by suggesting tropical/Hawaiian drinks and snacks. Perhaps you could provide some recipes or ideas.

My Director has been offering Taste of the Tropics shows. She has one of those acrylic sign holders (holds one 8.5 x 11 page upright). In the holder she puts a sign -- something about scheduling your own Taste of the Tropics show. The really cute thing she came up with is that the holder is "dressed". She got a dog's Hawiian outfit (grass skirt and lei) and put it on the holder . It is cute, cute, cute!

Not sure if you have had your show already, but you could play the "Hawaiin Island Vacation" game. My guests have fun with that. I found it in the game files here on cs.

Another idea is buy a lei for each guest--tell then to leave it on their chairs when they are ready to say ALOHA. Do the drawing differently--draw names of colors and the one with that color lei gets the prize. However still use the PDS for them to fill out. Just call them your customer care cards instead of prize drawing slips.

Bren706 said:
Not sure if you have had your show already, but you could play the "Hawaiin Island Vacation" game. My guests have fun with that. I found it in the game files here on cs.

I had totally forgotten about this game, thanks for reminding me :)

btw, can anyone help me come up w/a drink recipe I can do in the smaller quick stir pitcher?

The lady hosting the show loves the homemade lemonade but I was wanting something a bit more tropical and the only other idea I can think of is Fuzzy Navels.

DrinksMost of these are sized for the family-size, so cut them in half and they'll work in the regular QSP.

Attachments

• Tropical Drinks 2.doc
    228.5 KB · Views: 514
Wow Ann! Thanks for the drink recipes. CS is great!

Julie

chefann said:
Most of these are sized for the family-size, so cut them in half and they'll work in the regular QSP.

I was just coming over to post I'd finally found a file during my searches. Thank-you so much for these. Was thinking about one of the ****tails but boy howdy there is a high percentage of alcohol in those!(lol)

You can always cut down on the alcohol and add more juice or soda (lemon-lime for flavor or club soda just for liquid and fizz).

1. How do I choose a theme for my Pampered Chef show?

To choose a theme for your show, think about your target audience and what would interest them. You can also consider popular trends or holidays. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box!

2. Do I have to stick to recipes that fit the theme?

No, you can still showcase a variety of recipes during your theme show. However, it's a good idea to have a few recipes that tie in with your theme to make it more cohesive and fun.

3. How can I incorporate the theme into the decorations and atmosphere?

You can incorporate the theme into the decorations by using themed tablecloths, centerpieces, and other decorations. You can also play themed music or have guests dress up according to the theme.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions for my theme show?

Yes, you can offer special discounts or promotions for your theme show to entice guests to attend. You can also offer themed prizes or giveaways to add to the excitement.

5. How can I make my theme show stand out from a regular Pampered Chef show?

To make your theme show stand out, you can add fun activities or games that tie into the theme. You can also offer themed snacks or drinks for guests to enjoy during the show. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Symara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies