• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How To?? Chicken Breast in Dcb?

In summary, to cook chicken breast in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB), preheat your oven to 400°F, place the chicken in the baker, and cook for 25-30 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Marinating is not necessary and frozen chicken can also be used by adjusting the cooking time to 40-45 minutes. The DCB can also be used to cook other types of meat, but cooking time should be adjusted accordingly. To clean the DCB after cooking, let it cool down before washing with warm soapy water and drying thoroughly.
lynneskitchen
How do I cook one/two chicken breasts in the deep covered baker? I usually pack them all in there but only need a couple for a show tonight and I don't want to over cook, but don't want to be running into the kitchen to check every two minutes. Help! ;)

For 1 or 2, if they are the fat breasts, I'd say start with about 10-12 minutes (maybe 8 minutes if just 1 breast). I often do 3 large breasts in about 15-20 minutes and they always come out super moist and delicious! (I only put some salt and pepper on them- that's it. Love it! And I'm not a "plain" white-meat fan!)

I do a lb. of chicken breasts (usually about 3) in 8-10 minutes, with the lid on.

I also recommend using the Thermometer to make sure you get it at the right temp.

1. How do I cook chicken breast in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

To cook chicken breast in the DCB, preheat your oven to 400°F and place the chicken breast in the bottom of the baker. Do not add any water or oil. Cover the DCB with the lid and place it in the oven. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.

2. Do I need to marinate the chicken before cooking it in the DCB?

No, marinating the chicken is not necessary when using the DCB. The chicken will stay moist and flavorful due to the steam created by the lid.

3. Can I use frozen chicken breast in the DCB?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken breast in the DCB. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time to 40-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.

4. Can I use the DCB to cook other types of meat?

Yes, the DCB can be used to cook various types of meat such as pork, beef, and fish. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time according to the type of meat and its thickness.

5. How do I clean the DCB after cooking chicken breast?

To clean the DCB, let it cool down before washing it with warm soapy water. You can also use a non-abrasive cleaner for tougher stains. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • stephanieboyd