• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Check if Einvites Have Been Read

In summary, the conversation discusses strategies for checking if e-invitations have been read or not. One suggestion is to click on the icon of people on the host's page and view the "Last response to E-vite" to see if it has been viewed. Another suggestion is to send the e-invite from PWS and have the host forward it from their own email address to avoid it getting caught in spam folders. The conversation also mentions a problem with e-invites appearing as spam and the potential impact on guest responses.
deanna_g
Is there a way to check and see if eInvitations have been read or not? If so, how? I can't figure it out. (-:

If you are talking about the ones on PWS, once on the hosts page, you click on the icon of people. A list will come up of everyone they sent an e-vite to. Under "Last response to E-vite", click on view more. That will tell you if the e-mail has been viewed. I just checked on one of mine, and even thou she has about 30 names listed, she hasn't actually sent any e-vites!!!

Great! Thanks! I send all the invites for my customers, and I sent about 70 on Saturday. Yikes! (-:

Something I have been doing is sending the host an e-vite from PWS and then have her forward it from her own e-mail address. I think many times the e-vites from the PWS goes into spam folders.

pjpamchef said:
Something I have been doing is sending the host an e-vite from PWS and then have her forward it from her own e-mail address. I think many times the e-vites from the PWS goes into spam folders.

I am thinking I need to start doing it this way. One of my hosts is having a virtual party, and sent the evite to over 100 people. ONE person has responded to her, and only maybe 10 total are showing as "viewed".

pjpamchef said:

that's what I do. It works much better.

I have had the similar problem. It is really a shame that they cannot create these to not appear as spam. You would think it would be to their advantage to have us actually make contact with the guests.

1. How do I check if my e-invites have been read?

To check if your e-invites have been read, first make sure that you have sent the invites to the correct email addresses. Then, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Events" section. Click on the event that you sent the e-invites for and scroll down to the "Guest List" section. Any guests who have opened their e-invites will have a checkmark next to their name.

2. Can I track when my e-invites were read?

Yes, you can track when your e-invites were read by looking at the "Invitation Status" column in the Guest List section of your event. The date and time that the e-invite was opened will be listed next to each guest's name.

3. Is there a way to resend e-invites to guests who have not opened them?

Yes, you can resend e-invites to guests who have not opened them by going to the "My Events" section and clicking on the event in question. Scroll down to the "Guest List" section and click on the "Resend Invitations" button. This will resend the e-invites to all guests who have not yet opened them.

4. Can I see which guests have responded to my e-invites?

Yes, you can see which guests have responded to your e-invites by going to the "My Events" section and clicking on the event in question. In the Guest List section, guests who have responded will have a green checkmark next to their name. You can also view the number of guests who have responded in the "RSVP Count" column.

5. What should I do if my e-invites are not being received by my guests?

If your e-invites are not being received by your guests, first double check that you have entered their email addresses correctly. You can also try resending the e-invites or contacting your guests directly to ensure they received the invite. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • TropicalChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • DebPC