• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Change Your Pampered Chef Password?

A
Adrian
I'm brand new and trying to figure out this darn website. I'll tell you, it's a bit overwhelming for someone who is new. I'm trying to change my password and I managed to change it on PPP, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to change my password on the website.

Thanks!

Adrian

I'm not sure you can? I also don't think there is a way to log out, it just times out after so long.

I would call HO and ask Tech Support. They are SO helpful! I used to try and figure things out.. now I just call them right away.

You can't change it for the website, just for P3.

I wish that we could change our passwords. I know its bad but I use the same password for everything lol. I also wish there was a way to stay logged on for so many days at a time. I just hate having to log on several times a day.

That's a security issue for HO. They don't want non-consultants getting into CC, which is what could happen if the page kept consultants logged in for extended periods and a computer was stolen or used. Would you want someone to be able to change your info on CC so that they receive your commission and mailings? The slight bother of having to log in prevents much larger problems.

I don't mind logging in, I just want to change my password to something easier to remember. I already have about 7 different passwords I have to remember for work, so it gets hard to remember new ones. But if you can't, I guess you can't. That seems to be the majority of the opinions on here. Thanks!Adrian

This might be terrible to do, but my computer asked me if I wanted it to remember my password for that site, and I told it yes. So any time I log out and want to get back in, I don't have to remember it. I do have the password written somewhere safe in case something should happen to my computer or I need to use a different computer. But I would never have a different computer remember the password, only my personal home computer.

babywings76 said:
This might be terrible to do, but my computer asked me if I wanted it to remember my password for that site, and I told it yes. So any time I log out and want to get back in, I don't have to remember it. I do have the password written somewhere safe in case something should happen to my computer or I need to use a different computer. But I would never have a different computer remember the password, only my personal home computer.

Worse... I have my consultant number and my password on a sticky note on the bottom of the monitor. :blushing: I remember numbers and such easily, so it's actually so that DH can help me out if I need him to find something for me. Granted, they're not labeled as such, so a random person wouldn't know what it was, but still bad, I know. :eek:

nene960 said:
I wish that we could change our passwords. I know its bad but I use the same password for everything lol. I also wish there was a way to stay logged on for so many days at a time. I just hate having to log on several times a day.

You have a lot of personal and financial information on the website, so it is good that you cannot stay logged on for days/week. I think the website is trying to be as secure as your bank website. It would be a big problem if the wrong person got in there.

I don't even notice the password anymore. I can recite it in my sleep. One thing for sure it is definitely unique!

1. How do I change my Pampered Chef password?

To change your Pampered Chef password, you will need to log in to your account on the website. Once logged in, go to the "My Account" section and click on "Change Password". You will then be prompted to enter your current password and your new desired password. Click "Save" to confirm the change.

2. I changed my password on PPP, but it didn't change on the website. How do I fix this?

If you changed your password on the Pampered Chef Personal Website (PPP) but it did not update on the main website, try logging out and then logging back in to the main website. If the password still does not update, you may need to contact customer service for further assistance.

3. Can I use the same password for my PPP and website account?

Yes, you can use the same password for both your PPP and website account. However, it is recommended to use a unique and strong password for added security.

4. I forgot my password. How can I reset it?

If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will then be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account. Follow the instructions in the email you receive to reset your password.

5. Is there a way to change my password without logging in?

No, you will need to log in to your account in order to change your password. If you are unable to log in, you can use the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password using your email address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Evelynm