• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Celebrate Business Anniversary

In summary, Lisa's one year anniversary was very successful. She offered incentives to her guests and hosts, and her show ended with two bookings.
Grandmarita
Gold Member
I'd like to hear how you have celebrated your business Anniversaries. My One Year anniversary with PC is April 29th. Did you throw your own party? What incentives did you offer guests and hosts during that period? I'm approaching my $15,000 goal. So, I have prepared an April letter to all who have ordered from me in my first year, offering an incentive if they are the person who places the order that gets me over that mark. I've offered the host who has that party guest who puts me over, an incentive too.
Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, Grandmarita

My one year anniversary was the first weekend in March. I borrowed all of the new products from my director and invited everyone who hosted a show for me in my first year. I had all of the food made ahead of time, so I didn't do a demo. I just went through each of the new products. Everyone who came got a free Season's Best and for a doorprize, the winner received the new stoneware muffin pan. The show ended up with 2 bookings and sales around $350. I'm planning on doing this kind of thing every March to thank my hosts from the past year.

Thanks for the Hostess party idea. They probably would be the most likely to attend. I just discovered I could get those addresses quickly by pulling up Booking List from PP, so that is within my range of time to get accomplished. Since it includes phone numbers, I could do a phone blitz, and then send out
the actual details the first of this coming week. I still could use more ideas, so please folks, help me out. I'm a procastinator, but don't want to let this
opportunity get by me. I'm up to $14,611 in sales according to the Show Sales Report through this week. Is this the report to watch to know when I have actually reached my $15,000 goal? My real question is what will determine when I begin receiving the next level of commission? If I reach it before April 30th, will the new rate go into effect with my May shows? Can anyone tell me how to POST in specific catagories when I want to open a Thread?

If you need extra people to invite how about any of your customers who purchased $50 or more in product? If they spend that much they must like the products and they might come. Make sure put the show on your website to so people who can't make it can still order!

On my 10 year anniversary I offered 10% off all orders. Didn't get a whole lot, but I also didn't advertise/follow up like I should've!! oh well.....

My 1st Anniv. was March, so I offered.....I put a note in guest binders and offered a month long sale of 10% off any piece or set of cookware and then I also added 10% off any stone over $20.00. Cost me a little, but had more people choose to buy stones now rather than wait 'til later.

HTH,

Lisa

On my one year anniversary...I had a baby boy on November 6, 2005.

November was my first year with PC. I had a show the day before and when everyone at the show found out I had a baby they kept ordering and since they knew it would be my only show for a while, I sold over $800 worth of stuff at that one show.
It was great!! I also got bookings for when I was ready to come back.
I offered my guests at my come back show FREE shipping for orders $100 or more. I also offered a mystery host show for past hosts, where the guests could win these things among other prizes:
1. One person wins FREE products
2. One person wins the Half price items
3. One person gets The host discount based on guest sales
4. One person wins the 10% off for an entire year
5. One person gets the Booking benefit for anyone who booked at the show

I had 10 ladies show up plus some friends. I made about $700 so the benefits were great!! They enjoyed it and I plan to do this again this year. I also had 3 bookings! So my first year with PC was great!!
Debbie

Double Congratulations, Debbie. Thanks for confirming that I am on the right
track. I e-mailed my April 2006 Newsletter, and Auction details letter today.
I've had one person (daughter-in-law reply and say she was going to get an outside order from a friend at work, and bring maybe two to the party). That was encouraging, esp. since she has not done this before, and resisted having a party but orders faithfully almost every time I need to round up a show. I'll be mailing out the snail mail invites tomorrow. I did include those
who have ordered more than once, even tho they have not hosted. My host
list included two out of state, so the website idea was a good one. I did put a Show on it for them to use for their orders. Also mentioned when I would be in their area, and that I could deliver orders then or they could ship direct.
I noticed that overdoing it on food can be costly and result in lots of leftovers if the turnout is poor. I'd be happy for 15 to 20. Might be happily surprised if more show up. I plan to split the Mystery Host benefits up among three or four versus all to one person. I want to do this every couple of months so need the FREE items for my Auction, or perhaps one of the 1/2 price items for a Raffle to benefit whatever Charity we want to make a donation to. I liked the idea someone had for the $2 Pool for up to $100 in
PC products.
This celebration will be to benefit Help Whip Breast Cancer. Do I channel the proceeds to American Cancer Society, or does anyone know if PC has a system for us to make a donation that will be acknowledged to support that I really did make the donation?

1. How can I make my business anniversary celebration unique and memorable?

There are many ways to make your business anniversary celebration stand out. Consider incorporating your company's branding and messaging into the event, such as using your logo on decorations or creating a special anniversary hashtag for social media. You can also offer a special promotion or discount for customers to celebrate with you. Another idea is to involve your community by partnering with a local charity or hosting a charity event during the celebration.

2. How far in advance should I start planning for my business anniversary celebration?

It is recommended to start planning for your business anniversary celebration at least 6 months in advance. This will give you enough time to secure a venue, plan out the details, and promote the event to your customers. It's also important to keep in mind any seasonal or industry-specific events that may affect attendance or availability of vendors.

3. Can I use my business anniversary celebration as a marketing opportunity?

Absolutely! Your business anniversary celebration is a great opportunity to showcase your company's growth, achievements, and values to your customers and the wider community. You can use the event to launch a new product or service, highlight partnerships or collaborations, or simply thank your customers for their support. Be sure to promote the event through various channels, such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth.

4. What type of activities or entertainment should I include in my business anniversary celebration?

The type of activities or entertainment you choose will depend on your budget, audience, and the overall theme of your celebration. Consider offering a mix of interactive activities, such as cooking demos or product demonstrations, as well as passive entertainment like live music or a photo booth. You can also incorporate interactive elements, such as a raffle or giveaway, to keep guests engaged and excited throughout the event.

5. How can I involve my employees in the business anniversary celebration?

Your employees are an important part of your business and should be included in the celebration. Consider involving them in the planning process, such as forming a committee or gathering ideas for the event. You can also recognize and appreciate their contributions during the celebration, such as giving out awards or hosting a team-building activity. Additionally, consider offering a special discount or perk for employees to celebrate with their friends and family members outside of work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • GinaG623