• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Approach a Fundraiser

In summary, this woman is hosting a fundraiser cooking show where employees and clients order food for their tables, and she is also giving out catalogs and order forms to get employees and clients to order food for themselves.
KennethandTiffany
:confused: When you are contacting an organization, like a non-profit that offers services to cancer patients, how are you proposing they do the fundraiser? Are you asking their employees to get orders from friends, or their employees to order for themselves, to make it an event they have at their location, etc? What seems to work the best? I know that for Relay for Life, the teams and individuals will be raising the money, but just for a regular non-profit, how are you guys approaching it? Thanks!!!

Hello! I am hosting a fundraiser for Zonta, a women's organization, of which, I'm a member. I am doing a Cooking Show and members are bringing guests. I also gave the chair about 10 catalogs and order forms for those who couldn't make it.

I personally, like the approach of a Cooking Show, in order to get some shows and possible recruits. For a cancer organization you could always do a show to promote healthier living, if you do a little research.

For a catalog show, it could be anyone who would like to support the organization: Employees, clients, family members. Cancer is something that everyone has had impact their life. Find out if the organization has a mailing list. You could always send out a postcard to people to see if they would support the group. I know some consultants would say that's the job of the group, but sometimes a little boost is all they need. Also, keep in mind, those lists have more than just patients on it. They usually also have supporters of the organization--those who make donations. It could also be something you use in the future for mailings.

I hope this helped. Let me know if you need anything else!

Supporters?This organization (www.conquering-cancer.com) has several supporters in the community, one being a huge medical group. Is it appropriate to approach them about the fundraiser? I guess I should speak with the lady that runs the whole thing and ask her for their info, that way I can say she gave it to me and I wasn't just calling out of the blue. The group is actually the largest private oncology/hematology practice in the Southeast and a national leader in advanced cancer treatment and research. They have TONS of employees and it could really help to get their support. I guess I am just wondering if it is appropriate since they are already sponsors. What I would LOVE to do is drop off a catalog in each department/office. They have 25 offices, 30+ doctors and almost 400 employees!

I don't think there is anything wrong with you "lending a helping hand" and contacting offices on their behalf. Certainly talk to the lady and see what she says. Definately drop off some catalogs and outside order forms, if its ok. You may also be contacted for more catalogs. People really want to help others, they just need to find that reason or the means. Depending how long this will go, you know PC does the Help Whip Cancer Campaign. Its a perfct tie-in.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I have been involved with NUMEROUS charities, and many times people who have the money (the big money) to sponsor are just looking for a more creative way to make a donation: like silent auctions, or dinners, whatever. And your funadraiser is going to accomplish a number of things: It wll introduce the organization to people who may not already know about it (if you have a website, put the show on it), its going to get them more non-traditional sources for funds, people who may not usually donate, and its going to have a ripple effect to help people who really need it and I'm sure you can think of many other benefits for the organization. It could become an annual thing for them.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about fundraising opportunities for your non-profit organization. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have worked with numerous organizations to help them raise funds for their cause. From my experience, the most successful approach is to offer a variety of options for fundraising.One option is to have employees collect orders from their friends and family, as this can help reach a wider audience and potentially bring in more orders. Another option is to have a Pampered Chef event at the organization's location, where employees and community members can come and shop for a cause. This can also be a great opportunity for team building and networking within the organization.I have also seen success with offering online fundraising options, where supporters can shop through a designated Pampered Chef link and a portion of the sales will go towards the organization.Ultimately, the best approach will depend on the specific needs and goals of your organization. I would be happy to discuss further and come up with a customized fundraising plan that works best for you. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your fundraising needs.Best,

1. How do I get started with a fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

To get started, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to set up a fundraiser. We will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

2. What is the profit percentage for fundraisers with Pampered Chef?

The profit percentage varies depending on the type of fundraiser and the products sold. Typically, fundraisers earn 15-20% of the total sales. However, we also offer special promotions and incentives to help increase profits for your fundraiser.

3. Can we customize the products offered in our fundraiser?

Yes, we offer a variety of customizable options for fundraisers. You can choose from our full product line or select specific products to feature in your fundraiser. We can also work with you to create personalized labels or packaging for the products.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser usually last?

The length of a fundraiser can vary depending on your needs and goals. Typically, fundraisers last for 2-3 weeks, but we can work with you to determine the best timeline for your specific fundraiser.

5. What kind of support does Pampered Chef provide during the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef is dedicated to supporting our fundraisers every step of the way. We provide all the necessary materials, such as order forms and catalogs, as well as online tools and resources to help promote and track the fundraiser. Our consultants are also available to answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • kam