• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Applying a 10% Discount in P3: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to apply a discount to your purchase, you will need to enter a promo code at checkout. It is important to check the retailer's policies to see if you can combine multiple discounts on one purchase. You may or may not need to create an account to use a discount code, depending on the retailer's policies. Additionally, it is not guaranteed that you can use a discount code on an item that is already on sale, so it is best to check with the retailer. If your discount code is not working, double check the code and its expiration date, and contact the retailer's customer service team for help.
blessedrub
Hi all,

I offered a customer who attempted to host a show a discount of 10% on her order, what's the best way to do this in P3?

Do a payment of the 10% and mark it as "Consultant gift"

Thank you! :eek:

1. How do I apply a discount to my purchase?

To apply a discount to your purchase, you will need to enter a promo code at checkout. This can typically be found on the retailer's website or through their newsletter or social media channels. Once you have the code, simply enter it in the designated promo code box during checkout and your discount will be applied.

2. Can I combine multiple discounts on one purchase?

It depends on the retailer's policies. Some may allow you to combine certain types of discounts, such as a promo code and a store credit, while others may only allow one discount per purchase. It's always best to check the retailer's website or contact their customer service team for clarification.

3. Do I need to create an account to use a discount code?

Not necessarily. Some retailers may require you to create an account in order to use a discount code, while others may allow you to enter the code as a guest. Again, it's best to check the retailer's policies or contact their customer service team for more information.

4. Can I use a discount code on an item that is already on sale?

It depends on the retailer's policies. Some may allow you to use a discount code on already discounted items, while others may not. It's always best to check the retailer's website or contact their customer service team for clarification.

5. What do I do if my discount code is not working?

If your discount code is not working, there could be a few reasons why. First, make sure you have entered the code correctly and that it is still valid. Some codes may have expiration dates or specific usage limitations. If the code still does not work, contact the retailer's customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • freddydress
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474