• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Access Show Page or Get to Live Chat

In summary, to access the show page on Pampered Chef, you need to go to the website and click on the "Show Page" tab. From there, you can search for a consultant's name or show number to access the desired show page. To join a live chat on the show page, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Live Chat" button. The live chat feature is not available 24/7 and can only be accessed through the Pampered Chef app or mobile browser.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I'm trying to set up a show which I've already done. However it won't let me get to any of the tabs to the right of show info. I want to get to show page but can't, it's all grayed out and I don't know why. I thought there was a way to live chat with someone at home office but I can't figure that out either. I'm so confused and frustrated and just want to get to show info for the URL for show so I can put it into FB event.... This is what it looks like:
upload_2017-12-9_18-50-24.png
Can anyone help me figure out how to make that accessible??????TIA!!!

I had some problems with Consultant's Corner and they told me to clear the cookies on [my browser ?] Chrome. Perhaps that will work for you.

Do you have a PWS subscription? I let mine lapse and now I can't use all the features. I called and it's because you need the webtools which comes with the PWS subscription.

1. How do I access the show page on Pampered Chef?

To access the show page on Pampered Chef, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Pampered Chef website.
2. Click on the "Show Page" tab at the top of the homepage.
3. Enter your consultant's name or show number in the search bar.
4. Click on the show you wish to access.
5. You will be directed to the show page, where you can browse products and place orders.

2. Can I access the show page without a consultant's name or show number?

No, the only way to access a show page on Pampered Chef is by entering a consultant's name or show number. If you do not have this information, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

3. How do I join a live chat on the show page?

To join a live chat on the show page, follow these steps:
1. Go to the show page on the Pampered Chef website.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
3. Click on the "Live Chat" button.
4. Enter your name and email address to join the chat.
5. You will be connected with a consultant who can assist you with any questions or concerns.

4. Is the live chat feature available 24/7 on the show page?

No, the live chat feature on the show page is only available during specific hours. These hours may vary depending on your consultant's availability. If the live chat is not available, you can still contact customer service for assistance.

5. Can I access the show page and live chat on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the show page and live chat on your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef app. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices. You can also access the show page and live chat through your mobile browser by following the same steps as on a desktop computer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies