• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will They Post New Products? Leadership Updates Await!

In summary, as a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can join Leadership once you reach the Senior Consultant level, which usually takes 3-6 months. To join, you must be an active consultant, submit an application, attend training, and meet certain sales and recruiting goals. Joining Leadership can benefit your business by providing training, support, access to exclusive products and promotions, and the opportunity to network with other successful leaders. You can join at any time during the year, but it is recommended to join before the annual conference deadline. There is no fee to join Leadership, but there may be additional costs for attending events or purchasing exclusive products.
Trish1953
Silver Member
How soon after Leadership will they be posting the new products, recruiting specials, discontinued products, etc. I have a recruit who wants to join my team but, wants to wait to see if they add any more free stuff to becoming a new consultant, like they did after National Conference last year. I am waiting with bated breath because I won't be able to go to Leadership. Alas! I am heart-broken about that!

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Soon to sign #3

Typically they will do it that week...but just check on here or find out from someone who is going to Leadership...because once the cat's out of the bag, it's a free-for-all! Everyone can tell as soon as it's announced!

The HO has already given us a teaser that they'll be offering something. I'd tell her she should sign right now!

But come back here on Wendesday afternoon and I'm sure there will be plenty of info.

1. How soon after becoming a consultant can I join Leadership?

As a consultant with Pampered Chef, you are eligible to join Leadership once you have reached the Senior Consultant level. This typically takes about 3-6 months, depending on your individual sales and recruiting efforts. Once you have achieved this level, you can submit an application to join Leadership.

2. What are the requirements for joining Leadership?

To join Leadership, you must be an active consultant with Pampered Chef and have achieved the Senior Consultant level or above. You must also submit an application and be approved by our Leadership team. Additionally, you will need to attend Leadership training and meet certain sales and recruiting goals.

3. How does joining Leadership benefit my business?

Joining Leadership can greatly benefit your business by providing you with additional training and support, access to exclusive products and promotions, and the opportunity to earn higher commissions. You will also have the chance to network and collaborate with other successful leaders within the company.

4. Can I join Leadership at any time during the year?

Yes, you can join Leadership at any time during the year. However, if you are interested in attending our annual Leadership conference, we recommend joining before the conference registration deadline to ensure you can attend.

5. Is there a fee to join Leadership?

There is no fee to join Leadership. However, there may be additional costs associated with attending Leadership events or purchasing exclusive products. These costs will vary depending on the event and products available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefamanda
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies