• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Spend My First Pampered Chef Dollars?

I think it was like $1, and then I buy the catalog every month or so and those are like $1 each. If I'm not using something that month, I usually donate it to a local shelter or food bank.I also like to get the mini serving spoons and the mini-cutting boards. I also like to get the retired stone, but it's usually out of my budget.I think it's best to get some products you really want and some supplies.
erinhoward
I submitted my first $1,250 in sales and now I have my first 100 PC dollars! I am wondering what people would recommend to someone starting out as a good use of these dollars. For starters, I definitely want to get the catalog tote.

But what else? I was thinking about ordering some of the door prize bundles - I have 3 shows scheduled next month and I don't really have anything to give out.

What do you think of the door prize idea? And any other recommendations? I don't want to waste these on something I'm not going to actually end up using so I'm interested in hearing what people have found really useful.

Any spices, sauces, etc...that you will use for demo's.

I'd get the SB cookbooks that are $2.25 for 10 to give as door prizes - that is such a GREAT deal!

A Tool Turnabout and the Tote to go with it. Invaluable for hauling and storing your tools.

I used mine for supplies - not product. I do recommend a Tool Turnabout though and I do have a bag for it but find it SUPER hard to wrap around it and zipper. Need to be sheewoman to do it. I really hate to spend my own money on stuff like recipe cards, catalogs, order forms etc so I used mine there. Makes me feel better knowing I don't have to pay for the consumables. I'd rather pay for what will be mine forever. (its just a mind over matter thing...)

If you haven't already gotten the Supply Booster, get that. As for the TTA Bag, I find that I have to make sure that the TTA is inside the seams on the bottom of the bag before I try to zip it up, or it won't work. It sometimes takes a bit of wiggling to get it in the right spot, but once I do, it zips up very easily.

What is the Supply Booster?

If I'm correct it's the New Consultant Business Building Package. You should have gotten the flier in your starter kit business materials folder.

Yes, that one. I couldn't remember what it's called now. It's a package of Supply items at a greatly discounted price. It's only available in your first 60 days.

Noora thanks for the tips on the TTA bag. It's probably user error as to why its so hard for me to zip it. I did forget about the supplies bldg package. I did use my PCD for that.

definitely get the new consultant buisness package! i got it and am so happy i did it really is a great savings with all you get! i love my tool turn about tote, i haven't had any problems with it and i love that i can carry my trifle bowl in it too!! great for the holiday season since i am showcasing different ways to use the trifle for centerpiece and decoration ideas! i too liked to use my first PC$ for supplies rather than product, i got mini caddys (i love these), order forms, normal caddys, and then i got some door prizes (the retired SBs, citrus peelers, reusable shopping bags, quikcut knives, mini serving spatulas, other small items)...however I found that with my other PC$ (I earned $300 in total) I did buy product because what better way to purchase product than 'free' to you! So I did get another stone, and some of the fall sample packages!

I thought you couldn't use PC $$ for the New Consultant Business Package?

they let me use PC$ for the business package. i just put it on my supply order with everything else and paid with PC$ they didn't email me and say i couldn't and i got it. so maybe they have changed that rule?

pc_jessica said:
they let me use PC$ for the business package. i just put it on my supply order with everything else and paid with PC$ they didn't email me and say i couldn't and i got it. so maybe they have changed that rule?

They must have - it didn't used to be on Supply, the only way to get it was to mail in the form.

Should I wait & use my PCD all at the same time or use as I earn? Benefit either way? Right now I have $100, but as soon as I submit my 2 weekend shows, I'll have another $100 ...

Don't forget that you'll be able to enhance your kit at 40% off in your 4th month. Makes your PC$ go that much further.

oh noooo .... something ELSE to consider! I REALLY want the wheeled bag since my back is killing me from using the other one!

I think its best to get some products you really want and some supplies. I have been buying the mini-spreaders on the outlet for door prizes and guests love them. I also give out easy openers and they love those also...the past SB cookbooks are great too and only like $.22 each. ALSO, save some for your 4th month and get the 40% off. I have earned $750 so far and hit $5000 in sales today so will be getting $150 more...$900 will really get you far in supplies, products from your home and door prizes. My only regret is not pushing myself more my first 30 days when PC Dollars were doubled!!

NooraK said:
Don't forget that you'll be able to enhance your kit at 40% off in your 4th month. Makes your PC$ go that much further.

What is this? I have not heard of it?

I was wondering if you could use PC$$$ for the 40% off month. Woohoo! That's excellent news!!

Once all my recruits qualify I will have earned $650 in my first month. I just spent my first $100 on supplies (catalogs, invites, etc...and lots of seasonings/rubs, plus the catalog tote). I can't wait for that order to come in!

Supplies or Kit Enhancement items are definitely a good idea. And if you are patient enough to wait until the 4th month you can definitely get more with your free money! :D

Sheila, I lived in Okinawa from 1997 to 2001! What base are you on? I really loved it there!

Oh no, I totally forgot about the 4th month! I just spent $200 PCD ... well, I will be earning more, so I will keep it for the 4th month. What is 40% off? EVERYTHING?

erinhoward said:
I submitted my first $1,250 in sales and now I have my first 100 PC dollars! I am wondering what people would recommend to someone starting out as a good use of these dollars. For starters, I definitely want to get the catalog tote.

But what else? I was thinking about ordering some of the door prize bundles - I have 3 shows scheduled next month and I don't really have anything to give out.

What do you think of the door prize idea? And any other recommendations? I don't want to waste these on something I'm not going to actually end up using so I'm interested in hearing what people have found really useful.

I haven't read through this whole thread, but this is a list provided by PC on the website for people that bought the mini kit. Not sure if that's you or not...
1012 Cutting Board
1087 Ultimate Mandoline
1105 Microplane® Adjustable Grater
1587 Stackable Cooling Rack
1590 Mini-Tart Shaper
1606 Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan
1755 Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush
2183 2-Cup Easy Read Measuring Cup
2258 Adjustable Measuring Spoons
2622 Mini-Serving Spatula
1910 Small Square Bowls
1946 Small Bowl Caddy
1825 Prep Bowls
2344 Slotted Turner
2475 Stainless Whisk
2585 Food Chopper
2863 8” Sauté Pan

1. How do I redeem my first Pampered Chef dollars?

To redeem your first Pampered Chef dollars, simply log in to your account on our website and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can view your available Pampered Chef dollars and choose to apply them to your next purchase.

2. Can I use my first Pampered Chef dollars towards any product?

Yes, your first Pampered Chef dollars can be applied towards any product on our website or at a Pampered Chef party. However, they cannot be used towards shipping or tax charges.

3. Do my first Pampered Chef dollars expire?

No, your first Pampered Chef dollars do not expire. They will remain in your account until you choose to use them towards a purchase.

4. Can I combine my first Pampered Chef dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your first Pampered Chef dollars with other discounts and promotions. However, they cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef dollars or host rewards.

5. How can I earn more Pampered Chef dollars after using my first ones?

There are several ways to earn more Pampered Chef dollars. You can host a party and earn host rewards, refer friends to Pampered Chef and earn referral rewards, or participate in our loyalty program, which awards points that can be redeemed for Pampered Chef dollars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefShalon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • nay62