• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Handle This ...

In summary, it is important to handle these kitchen tools with caution and follow the proper steps for use and cleaning. When using the avocado slicer, first cut the avocado and press the slicer down firmly. For the stoneware baking dish, use oven mitts and avoid placing it on a cold surface. The garlic press should be disassembled and cleaned with warm water and soap. When using the mandoline slicer, use the hand guard and clean the blades carefully. And for the food chopper, firmly press down on the lid and clean with warm water and soap, but avoid putting the blades in the dishwasher.
sailortena
OK, today at work I made a scrupious fruit tarty thing and brought it to work announcing my business. I am even doing a "spring preview" catalog show with the new catalog and not turning it in until after March 1.

My problem is this: almost two months ago a coworker started passing out catalogs for his wife who was having a show. He is just NOW collecting payments for orders made in early January, and now I have people saying, "Gee I wish I had ordered from you instead!!" because they had not gotten what they ordered yet!

My worries is that it is going to hamper my reputation as a PC consultant here because a host with another consultant has taken so long to close a show! I'm really worried about what to do.

I think some people are avoiding me at work now. :(

I would let them know I understand that they might be a bit pampered out and let it go for a while. Then maybe later show some of the new color that comes out in March...or in May the HWC products, or the mid-season BBQ/Picnic things...gradually...

Before I joined PC we used to space out our shows here at work because we all wanted everything, but couldn't afford to buy it all at once. The products are great...people do want them. BUT, people don't like to be sold to...they like to buy and there is a difference.

Hi there,I can understand your frustration and concern about your coworker's delayed show. It's not fair for you to be negatively affected by their actions, especially since you have put in the effort to bring in your own business.First of all, don't let this situation discourage you. It sounds like you have a lot of enthusiasm for your business and that's great. Keep focusing on providing great products and services to your customers and your reputation will speak for itself.As for the current situation, I would suggest reaching out to your coworker and discussing the impact their delayed show is having on your business. They may not have realized the consequences of their actions and by bringing it to their attention, they may be more mindful in the future.Additionally, you could also consider offering some sort of incentive or discount to the customers who ordered from your coworker but are now regretting it. This could help to alleviate any tension or negative feelings towards you and your business.Remember, you can only control your own actions and reputation. Don't let someone else's mistakes bring you down. Keep working hard and providing great service, and your business will continue to thrive. Best of luck to you!

1. How should I handle this avocado slicer?

The best way to handle this avocado slicer is to first cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Then, place the slicer over the avocado and press down firmly to create even slices. Use caution when handling the sharp blades.

2. How should I handle this stoneware baking dish?

To properly handle this stoneware baking dish, make sure to always use oven mitts or potholders when removing it from the oven. Avoid placing it on a cold surface, as this can cause it to crack. Allow it to cool before cleaning it with warm, soapy water.

3. How should I handle this garlic press?

To use this garlic press, simply peel the garlic clove and place it inside the press. Squeeze the handles together to crush the garlic and release it through the small holes. To clean, disassemble the press and rinse it with warm water and soap.

4. How should I handle this mandoline slicer?

When using this mandoline slicer, always use the included hand guard to protect your fingers from the sharp blades. Make sure to place the slicer on a stable surface and use a consistent, steady motion when slicing. After use, clean the blades carefully with the included brush.

5. How should I handle this food chopper?

To use this food chopper, place the ingredients inside the bowl and firmly press down on the lid to chop them. Use caution when handling the sharp blades. After use, disassemble the chopper and clean it with warm water and soap. Do not put the blades in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
MWCOOKIN
  • Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies