1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How old ..

1. pattikake

pattikake Member

.. do you have to be to sign? I had a young gal approach me at a job fair this past weekend who wants to join .. she'll be 18 in a month.

Apr 20, 2009
  2. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

have to be 18..

Apr 20, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Even though she is 18, you may want to interview her and also talk to a parent to be sure she is really wanting to do this and understands what is involved. That just seems really young to do this!

Apr 20, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Maybe ask her to observe some shows and come to a cluster meeting before signing, so she can see what is involved and you can gauge how responsible she is.

5. pattikake

pattikake Member

cool thanks !!

Apr 20, 2009
  6. pattikake

pattikake Member

Thank you all .. I am actually setting up a meeting (more like a question & answer) for those who expressed interest in starting their own business. I had 14 people say yes, and so far have 3 that want to meet, so thought it might be beneficial to sit down with all of them at first.

Apr 20, 2009
  7. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I have an 18 y/o on my team - she is great! She isn't a star (yet) but she is consistant and active!

Several very successful consultants signed when they were young and they are very successful. One in our extended cluster was 18 - she earns TPC and level 4 trips every year and is an upper level director. Jillian Grant was @ 20 and look at her now! Never underestimate anyone.

Apr 20, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

don't forget to take the online training...

9. pattikake

pattikake Member

Thanks .. I've taken this a few times!!

Apr 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted