• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often Should I but People?

In summary, try calling people different days, at different times, and see if that helps you get a hold of them.
jenniferlynne
:confused: Hey all. I have been making my calls from my Taste of Home surveys. I have now called every single person that put "Yes" for a show or catalog show, and I have only gotten to talk to one person so far. Every single person I have tried, I've gotten their answering machine.

Yikes!! Guess what!!! Someone just returned my call while I was typing this and scheduled a show!!!!!!!! Yipee!!!! :D

Anyway, should I call the people that I didn't get ahold of every night or every other night? Is there a certain time of the night that you all find is easier to get ahold of people?

Wrong title. How often should I Bug PeopleOh wait!!!!!!!!!!! That title should have said "How often shoud I BUG people, not BUT them. :D

i try to call the people 3 times that way they are not bugged by me i have been pretty lucky with my calls i have gotten 5 bookings from the calls and some people have told me to call at the beginning of next year good luck with everything

Did you leave messages on the machines for everyone? I would give it a couple of days before making return calls. I think 7:00 PM is a good time to make calls it's after dinner but before time to put (most) kids to bed. You don't want to call to late, people like to setting in for the night. Good luck I hope you get a lot of shows.

Here's what I didI did a local city fair booth in August. I called the very next day - left msg with everyone. Called every other day for a week. Got a hold of most of them that way (booked a show) and then the rest I've been calling once a week. Just last week I finally got a hold of one of them to pin down for a show.

I would say - keep working on it. But that's my personal choice. I'm trying to get as many bookings as possible right now, so I believe persistence will pay off.

Also, try different times of the day if possible. That might help you getting more people to the phone.

I've been making notes on the back of the survey slips. Like, what day and what time I called. If I left a message or if they didn't have a machine. That way I can keep track of everyone. Thanks for all the tips everyone.

One thing that I make sure to say if I have to leave a message is that if I don't hear from them in a couple of days I will call them. That way they are expecting a call from me or they will call me back.

1. How often should I replace my kitchen tools and utensils?

It is recommended to replace your kitchen tools and utensils every 1-2 years, depending on the frequency of use and the quality of the product. Over time, utensils can become worn, dull, or damaged, making them less effective and safe to use.

2. How often should I sharpen my knives?

It is important to regularly sharpen your knives to maintain their sharpness and effectiveness in the kitchen. Depending on the frequency of use, we recommend sharpening your knives every 3-6 months. However, if you notice your knives becoming dull or difficult to use, it may be time to sharpen them sooner.

3. How often should I clean my cookware?

It is important to clean your cookware after each use to prevent a buildup of bacteria and food residue. However, for deeper cleaning, we recommend washing your cookware thoroughly every 1-2 weeks, or as needed. This will help maintain the quality and longevity of your cookware.

4. How often should I replace my baking pans and sheets?

Baking pans and sheets should be replaced every 3-5 years, depending on the frequency of use and the condition of the product. Over time, these items can become warped, rusted, or discolored, affecting the quality of your baked goods.

5. How often should I clean my kitchen appliances?

It is important to regularly clean your kitchen appliances to prevent a buildup of bacteria and food residue. We recommend wiping down appliances after each use and giving them a deeper clean every 1-2 weeks. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for specific cleaning recommendations for each appliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pampchefrhondab