• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How often does this happen?

lauradahl

Aug 22, 2008
So I have a former consultant who has moved to town...I met her about a year ago. She is all settled here now. I saw her again a month ago at a Holiday Extravaganza a friend and I did here in town (21 booths of different DSA/craft people) and she really wanted the Stainless Bowls. She books a party to close on 12/8. Today she calls and she has $600 in sales (woo-hoo) and she wants to book a cooking party next week to add to it?!

Now I've heard of cooking shows turn into cattie shows (that's happened to me), but I've not had a cattie show turn into a cooking show before:sing:

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Yah! Way to go!

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Wow!! That's awesome!! Maybe she's ready to sign up again! She obviously can still sell and LOVES the products!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
That's great!!! :D

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
That is so awesome!!! I have not had many successful cattie shows so that is GREAT!!

lauradahl

Aug 22, 2008
Wow!! That's awesome!! Maybe she's ready to sign up again! She obviously can still sell and LOVES the products!

My thoughts exactly:cool: And she'd be almost qualified...of course I'd give her this show if she wanted to sign up!

She also wants me to show the DCB. That's good, 'cause that's all I'm doing for demos right now!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
congratulations! I've had several catalog hosts decide that they liked the extra benefits of a cooking show and go ahead and schedule one. I always consider that an extra blessing.

sandilou

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Oct 9, 2009
I had that happen last month! She decided, why not gather some friends together and didn't even think about what she wanted. It turned out to be over $1000! Yours sounds like its on its way to a big party, too. What a pleasant surprise!

Sandi

lauradahl

Aug 22, 2008
I had that happen last month! She decided, why not gather some friends together and didn't even think about what she wanted. It turned out to be over $1000! Yours sounds like its on its way to a big party, too. What a pleasant surprise!

Sandi

Yes, a great surprise. I didn't expect her to have as much as she does. Then I get the opportunity to show that DCB and I'm sure I'll have more
sales there too.

I'm getting lots of surprises this week...a friend called me to order a couple of pieces of cookware for her DS/DIL and then needed the 5pc stainless set and 2 other pieces (over $500) so I've turned that into a party and they are gathering more orders and are looking at the 20% off category to get better stuff for their daycare!:thumbup:

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Fantastic! We work for such an amazing company!

Janis

Novice Member
Mar 10, 2009
That's great! Catelog shows in general don't make as much, but I have a few customers that know what they are doing and can really do great catelog shows! Combining a $600 catelog show with a cooking show sounds like a great way to get a $1000 show!!! :)

I agree, you definitely need to be asking her about the business! If she says no, just keep her on your rolling contact list! She obviously loves the products, so if no recruit, you may have a repeat customer who knows how to do great shows!

I had a lady who used to sell PC do a show for me and it was a $1300 show. She has no desire to come back to the business, but she loves the products and still wants them free! LOL. So she knows how to do it!

Good luck to you!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I had the baby in my lap on my last response & couldn't go into more ... but I agree that you should recruit her back into the business! One of the training videos I was listening to gets credit for this idea ... not me ... but ask her: "So, how did it feel to sell Pampered Chef again?" (Then shut up & LISTEN to her answer!) If she had an awakening and wants back in, you just got a recruit! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views