• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This a Success Story in the Making?

In summary, Sandi's former consultant has moved to town and contacted Sandi to book a party to add to her $600 in sales. Sandi is happy to have the opportunity to show her DCB and is getting lots of surprises this week.
lauradahl
So I have a former consultant who has moved to town...I met her about a year ago. She is all settled here now. I saw her again a month ago at a Holiday Extravaganza a friend and I did here in town (21 booths of different DSA/craft people) and she really wanted the Stainless Bowls. She books a party to close on 12/8. Today she calls and she has $600 in sales (woo-hoo) and she wants to book a cooking party next week to add to it?!

Now I've heard of cooking shows turn into cattie shows (that's happened to me), but I've not had a cattie show turn into a cooking show before:sing:

Yah! Way to go!

Wow!! That's awesome!! Maybe she's ready to sign up again! She obviously can still sell and LOVES the products!

That's great!!! :D

That is so awesome!!! I have not had many successful cattie shows so that is GREAT!!

Chef Kearns said:
Wow!! That's awesome!! Maybe she's ready to sign up again! She obviously can still sell and LOVES the products!

My thoughts exactly:cool: And she'd be almost qualified...of course I'd give her this show if she wanted to sign up!

She also wants me to show the DCB. That's good, 'cause that's all I'm doing for demos right now!

congratulations! I've had several catalog hosts decide that they liked the extra benefits of a cooking show and go ahead and schedule one. I always consider that an extra blessing.

I had that happen last month! She decided, why not gather some friends together and didn't even think about what she wanted. It turned out to be over $1000! Yours sounds like its on its way to a big party, too. What a pleasant surprise!

Sandi

sandilou said:
I had that happen last month! She decided, why not gather some friends together and didn't even think about what she wanted. It turned out to be over $1000! Yours sounds like its on its way to a big party, too. What a pleasant surprise!

Sandi

Yes, a great surprise. I didn't expect her to have as much as she does. Then I get the opportunity to show that DCB and I'm sure I'll have more
sales there too.

I'm getting lots of surprises this week...a friend called me to order a couple of pieces of cookware for her DS/DIL and then needed the 5pc stainless set and 2 other pieces (over $500) so I've turned that into a party and they are gathering more orders and are looking at the 20% off category to get better stuff for their daycare!:thumbup:

Fantastic! We work for such an amazing company!

That's great! Catelog shows in general don't make as much, but I have a few customers that know what they are doing and can really do great catelog shows! Combining a $600 catelog show with a cooking show sounds like a great way to get a $1000 show!!! :)

I agree, you definitely need to be asking her about the business! If she says no, just keep her on your rolling contact list! She obviously loves the products, so if no recruit, you may have a repeat customer who knows how to do great shows!

I had a lady who used to sell PC do a show for me and it was a $1300 show. She has no desire to come back to the business, but she loves the products and still wants them free! LOL. So she knows how to do it!

Good luck to you!

I had the baby in my lap on my last response & couldn't go into more ... but I agree that you should recruit her back into the business! One of the training videos I was listening to gets credit for this idea ... not me ... but ask her: "So, how did it feel to sell Pampered Chef again?" (Then shut up & LISTEN to her answer!) If she had an awakening and wants back in, you just got a recruit! :D

1. How often do new products come out?

At Pampered Chef, we release new products twice a year - in the spring and fall. This allows us to carefully curate and test each product to ensure it meets our high standards of quality and functionality.

2. How often do you have sales or promotions?

We offer promotions and sales throughout the year, typically around major holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. We also have regular monthly specials, so be sure to check our website or reach out to your consultant for the latest deals.

3. How often do you offer discounts?

Pampered Chef does not offer discounts on our products. However, we do have a generous host rewards program where you can earn free products and discounts by hosting a cooking party. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

4. How often do you update your recipes?

We are constantly updating and adding new recipes to our website and catalog. Our website has a search feature where you can filter recipes by ingredient, meal type, and dietary restrictions. We also have a weekly newsletter that includes new recipes and cooking tips.

5. How often do you offer cooking classes or workshops?

Pampered Chef consultants often host cooking classes and workshops where you can learn new recipes and cooking techniques. These events are typically held once or twice a month, but the frequency may vary depending on your consultant's schedule. Contact your consultant for upcoming events or to schedule a private cooking class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • HealthNut