• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often Does the Pampered Chef Newsletter Go Out?

In summary, the Pampered Chef newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of each month. The frequency cannot be adjusted, and it is sent out to ensure customers receive the latest updates and promotions. Anyone, regardless of consultant status, can sign up to receive the newsletter by creating an account on the website, opting in for marketing emails, signing up at a party, or contacting customer service. Unsubscribing is also an option at any time through the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email or by managing email preferences through the website account.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Ok, I finally got on board with the Newletter. quick question: how often does it go out, and can I re-send it now that I've cleaned up my contacts and entered additional ones??

I believe you have to choose the individuals that you want to send it to but it can be done. You just can't resend to all that I have found. And it goes out once a month - they will tell you in the newsletter when it is up for you to personalize.

Hey there! I'm glad you finally decided to join the newsletter! The frequency of the newsletter depends on the sender, but most newsletters tend to go out weekly or monthly. As for re-sending, it's best to check with the sender or the newsletter's website to see if they have an option for that. They may also have a preference for how often they want their newsletter to be sent out. Hope that helps!

1. How often is the Pampered Chef newsletter sent out?

The Pampered Chef newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of each month.

2. Can I choose to receive the newsletter more or less frequently?

Unfortunately, the frequency of the newsletter cannot be adjusted. It is sent out once a month to ensure that our customers receive the latest updates and promotions.

3. Will I receive the newsletter if I am not a consultant?

Yes, anyone who has signed up for our newsletter will receive it regardless of whether they are a consultant or not.

4. How do I sign up to receive the Pampered Chef newsletter?

You can sign up to receive our newsletter by creating an account on our website and opting in for marketing emails. You can also sign up at any Pampered Chef party or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the Pampered Chef newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. You can also manage your email preferences through your account on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76