• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often and What Time of Day Do You Post on Your Pampered Chef Fb Page?

In summary, the frequency of posting on a Pampered Chef Facebook page should be 3-5 times per week, but can be increased if the audience is highly engaged. The best time of day to post varies based on the target audience, but generally lunchtime and evening are ideal. While posting at the same time every day is not necessary, it is recommended for consistency. Posting on weekends and holidays can be beneficial, but it's important to consider your audience's habits. Scheduling posts in advance is possible on the Pampered Chef Facebook page and can help with maintaining a consistent posting schedule. Third-party tools like Hootsuite and Buffer can also be used for scheduling posts on multiple social media platforms.
DebPC
Staff member
In the most KC newsletter PC recommended posting 3 times a week. I have also heard that 1 out of every 6 posts should be very business related and the rest fluff. When I started mine a year ago I was posting 3 times day. Now I post once a day at 6:00am.

3 times a week seems far too little. I agree with at least once a day, max 3 times a day. That being said, it depends how much quality content you can post. Only post material that will get likes, comments or shares otherwise facebook will further limit your reach.The best times are before people go to work so 7-9am and after dinner 7-9pm. Second best is during lunch 11-2. Avoid other times.

Thanks for the advice, Greg. I usually post after 7 pm, once a day and sometimes twice on weekends. I have tried various times, but the # of people that see my post are usually small no matter what time.

I generally post most weekdays on my FB Page--a minimum of 3 days a week. I try to make sure I'm doing a variety of things--recipes, product tips, food tips, kitchen hints, drawings, etc.

1. How often should I post on my Pampered Chef Facebook page?

The frequency of posting on your Pampered Chef Facebook page depends on your audience and their engagement. It is recommended to post at least 3-5 times per week to keep your page active and relevant. However, if you have a highly engaged audience, you can post more frequently, up to once or twice a day.

2. What is the best time of day to post on my Pampered Chef Facebook page?

The best time of day to post on your Pampered Chef Facebook page varies depending on your target audience. It is important to analyze your page insights and determine when your followers are most active. Generally, the best times to post are during lunchtime (11am-1pm) and in the evening (6pm-9pm) when most people are scrolling through their social media feeds.

3. Is it necessary to post at the same time every day?

Consistency is key when it comes to posting on your Pampered Chef Facebook page. While it is not necessary to post at the exact same time every day, it is recommended to post around the same time frame to establish a routine for your followers. This will also help with keeping your page active and relevant.

4. Should I post on weekends and holidays?

Posting on weekends and holidays can be beneficial for your Pampered Chef Facebook page, as many people have more free time to engage with social media during these times. However, make sure to consider your target audience and their habits. If your followers are less active on weekends and holidays, it may be better to save your posts for weekdays.

5. Can I schedule my posts in advance?

Yes, you can schedule your posts in advance on the Pampered Chef Facebook page. This feature allows you to plan and schedule your posts for a specific date and time, which can be helpful for maintaining a consistent posting schedule. You can also use third-party tools like Hootsuite or Buffer to schedule your posts for multiple social media platforms at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • luvmypomeranian