• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Chicago Hilton here too...

Our rooms are $170 a night (with 2 baths:D ...well worth the extra $$$). And we are hopefully splitting it 4 ways...still looking for a 4th roomie!! So if you need a room for conference 3 let me know!!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I know that a lot of the rooms at the Chicago Hilton have 2 bathrooms, by request only though...not sure about the other hotels.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
My husband is coming with me and we're at the Sheraton for 159 a night. It would certainly be more cost effective to leave him home and share a room with 3 other gals...but heck, I like the guy and I like traveling with him - LOL. But seriously - he is THE supoprtive spouse and he loves to come and hear about everythign I am learning and to go ove rmy notes with me and share in the excitement - he rocks :D

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
dannyzmom said:
My husband is coming with me and we're at the Sheraton for 159 a night. It would certainly be more cost effective to leave him home and share a room with 3 other gals...but heck, I like the guy and I like traveling with him - LOL. But seriously - he is THE supoprtive spouse and he loves to come and hear about everythign I am learning and to go ove rmy notes with me and share in the excitement - he rocks :D
That's so cool! My husband is very supportive and is the reason I got into this business, but he's not THAT supportive where he'll sit there and brainstorm with me with my notes! That's great!!:D