• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference Registration Cost - Chicago Attendees

In summary, the cost for conference registration in Chicago varies depending on the package selected, with prices ranging from $175 to $300. The registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, workshops, and keynote speeches, as well as meals and refreshments. Unfortunately, registration fees are non-refundable, but can be transferred to another attendee up until a week before the conference. Discounts are available for early bird registration and for groups of 5 or more people. Registration can be done online through the conference's website, with the option to contact customer service for assistance.
venus909
How much is the conference registration??? I want to plan on attending but I don't know how much I can expect to pay to register. I don't need hotel as I'm in chicago...so I won't need to worry about that expense.

Thanks,
Jennifer

From what I was told its $175. If you sign up now (??? not sure if it had to be done already) under Consultants Corner.. they can take a certain amount out of your commission to make it easier on you.

Oh okay...thanks....that's not too bad...I have $50 in PC dollars so I guess I would only have to pay $125 out of pocket...I think I can invest that into my buisness!

If you want to do a Home Office Tour, it's another $20 (I think). The info is behind CC now.

Last year a girl in my cluster did the home office tour - yes it was $20. She said it was soooo worth it. On her bus, they had a raffle and she won! She got a $2000 I believe gift certificate and they let her have a couple grocery carts and go thru the warehouse and pick anything she wanted up to that amount. She said she left everything with them and within a couple days of arriving home, all the items were delivered to her doorstep. Isn't that cool!

Home Office TourI already registered for Conference and the Home Office Tour is $25 this year. I'll spend that to maybe get a shot at running through the PC warehouse to get FREE stuff!:D

Wow, how I wish I could go.. maybe one day.. I hope you guys get to go on that shopping spree!!! Yes, $20 for that chance is sooooooo worth it... Good luck!!!

1. How much does it cost to register for the Chicago conference?

The cost for conference registration in Chicago varies depending on the package selected. The basic package is $175, the deluxe package is $225, and the premium package is $300. Please note that these prices are subject to change.

2. What does the conference registration fee include?

The conference registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, workshops, and keynote speeches. It also covers meals and refreshments provided during the conference.

3. Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend the conference?

Unfortunately, conference registration fees are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your registration to another attendee up until a week before the conference.

4. Are there any discounts available for conference registration?

Yes, there are discounts available for early bird registration and for groups of 5 or more people. Please visit our website for more information on current discounts and promotions.

5. How do I register for the conference?

You can register for the conference online through our website. Simply select the desired package and fill out the registration form with your personal and payment information. If you have any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies