• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How much?

Mar 7, 2006
How much is the conference registration??? I want to plan on attending but I don't know how much I can expect to pay to register. I don't need hotel as I'm in chicago...so I won't need to worry about that expense.

Thanks,
Jennifer

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
From what I was told its $175. If you sign up now (??? not sure if it had to be done already) under Consultants Corner.. they can take a certain amount out of your commission to make it easier on you.

Mar 7, 2006
Oh okay...thanks....that's not too bad...I have $50 in PC dollars so I guess I would only have to pay $125 out of pocket...I think I can invest that into my buisness!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
If you want to do a Home Office Tour, it's another $20 (I think). The info is behind CC now.

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
Last year a girl in my cluster did the home office tour - yes it was $20. She said it was soooo worth it. On her bus, they had a raffle and she won! She got a $2000 I believe gift certificate and they let her have a couple grocery carts and go thru the warehouse and pick anything she wanted up to that amount. She said she left everything with them and within a couple days of arriving home, all the items were delivered to her doorstep. Isn't that cool!

Cookin'InTX

Sep 26, 2005
Home Office Tour

I already registered for Conference and the Home Office Tour is $25 this year. I'll spend that to maybe get a shot at running through the PC warehouse to get FREE stuff!:D

Mar 2, 2006
Wow, how I wish I could go.. maybe one day.. I hope you guys get to go on that shopping spree!!! Yes, $20 for that chance is sooooooo worth it... Good luck!!!