• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Money Do I Need for a Conference?

In summary, the director recommends bringing at least $200 in food and cab fare, and $400 total for purchases (food, cabs, and vendor purchases). Most vendors accept credit cards, but some may also take debit cards.
TinasKitchen
For those of you who've already been to conference, how much do you think I should bring with me? 200-300? or is that too much? too little? I do want to buy some things they might be selling. Plus I know I need for food. I dont plan on shopping except for PC.

Also can you tell me whats normally sold there? Do the vendors take credit cards/debit cards?

Thanks!

I would bring about $200 for food and cab rides....

Most of the vendors take credit cards...Nancy's Artworks, Merrill, VIP will all be there plus, there will be the Mystery Box area where you can buy boxes full of discontinued products. Most of the vendors will have conference only specials that you might want to take advantage of.

I think I spent about $400 last year (1st year so I was a little gung-ho) on everything for food, cabs, and vendor purchases.

Bring however much you are comfortable spending because this being your first time you will more than likely spend whatever you bring!!

If you just want PC things, the vendors take your PC credit or debit card... even to buy the surprise pack(discontinued products in a box that you don't know what you're getting) you can buy it with your PC card, and have the UPS guy ship it to your house...with your pc card...
you need money for food, and that depends on what type places you want to eat at... McD's...Cheesecake Factory... but most take cards .
Our director put us in a limo from the airport to the hotel, and back again...so we didn't use a cab at all... we walked to restaurants. And I bought a couple souvenirs for my kids.

Thank you!At least I have some idea of the extra $$ I need to bring. :) Any idea of what food places are close to the Hilton?

1. How much money should I bring to a Pampered Chef party?

The amount of money you bring to a Pampered Chef party is completely up to you and your budget. Our products range in price from $5 to over $100, so we recommend bringing enough cash or credit to cover any items you may be interested in purchasing.

2. Can I use a credit or debit card to make purchases at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we accept all major credit and debit cards as forms of payment at our parties. However, please note that some consultants may not have the ability to process credit or debit card payments at their party, so it's always best to bring some cash as a backup just in case.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts available at Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, our consultants often offer special deals or discounts at their parties, such as buy one, get one free or discounted bundles. Be sure to ask your consultant if there are any current promotions or deals available at the party.

4. Can I return or exchange items I purchase at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Your consultant will be able to assist you with the return or exchange process.

5. Will I be pressured to make a purchase at a Pampered Chef party?

No, our parties are meant to be fun and informative, not high-pressure sales events. Your consultant will demonstrate products and answer any questions you may have, but there is no obligation to make a purchase. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your experience at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies