• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Is That Apron in the Window...

In summary, the conversation is about guessing the selling price of a new apron on eBay and some people discussing how they feel about selling aprons they have earned. Some people are excited about the apron and plan to wear it or give it as a gift, while others don't see the value in selling it. There is also mention of past aprons selling for high prices and opinions on the design of the new apron.
letscook04 said:
Ok, I always keep my mouth shut about active consultants selling stuff on ebay BUT this really pissed me off!! I am strugling to stay active and I came across this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pampered-Chef-Exclusive-Help-Whip-Cancer-Apron_W0QQitemZ220402067838QQihZ012QQcategoryZ20657QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's not the apron, it's the other stuff!!!
I totally agree with you there! I looked at the link yesterday and noticed that now they are offering the "$99" special that I heard about on Nancy Jo's conference call!!! I'm pissed especially when I got flagged for my facebook account!

I couldn't sell mine now, I've already worn it!

I'm wearing it to the grocery store, well basically anywhere I can. I think I'll stop short of wearning it to church. ;)

ChefGwendolyn said:
I totally agree with you there! I looked at the link yesterday and noticed that now they are offering the "$99" special that I heard about on Nancy Jo's conference call!!! I'm pissed especially when I got flagged for my facebook account!

What is the $99 special?

It closed for $66!!! Wow!

esavvymom said:
makes you wish you could contact the bidders and tell them they could become a consultant for almost as much as they are paying for ONE APRON and earn TONS for FREE!!

By the way- did you see the apron modeled in the May CN? It looks REALLY sharp when worn with a light pink shirt and black pants!

The 2nd and 3rd girl are in my extended cluster! They are both AWESOME!!!!

I don't wear light pink, but I could definitely do black.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
It closed for $66!!! Wow!

DARN IT, I OVER BID... I SAID IT WOULD GO FOR $75! LOL:p

heat123 said:
DARN IT, I OVER BID... I SAID IT WOULD GO FOR $75! LOL:p
I said $62.22, so I guess I would have got a deal!! haha

esavvymom said:
makes you wish you could contact the bidders and tell them they could become a consultant for almost as much as they are paying for ONE APRON and earn TONS for FREE!!

By the way- did you see the apron modeled in the May CN? It looks REALLY sharp when worn with a light pink shirt and black pants!

It wouldn't surprise me if the people bidding on these aprons were consultants who just didn't earn it.

chefshawna said:
It wouldn't surprise me if the people bidding on these aprons were consultants who just didn't earn it.

I don't know...I've had several people ask how they could buy mine.

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't know...I've had several people ask how they could buy mine.

I always tell them $155+tax;)

I have a host I would buy one for if I could (I'm not going to pay $66), but she ran a great RFL fundraiser for me.

amy07 said:
I always tell them $155+tax;)

Not that super-cute HWC one though...no way to buy that. Um, well, except on ebay, I guess.:rolleyes:

<h2>1. How much does the new HWC apron on eBay typically sell for?</h2><p>The price of the new HWC apron on eBay can vary depending on factors such as demand, condition, and seller's pricing. On average, we have seen it sell for around $25 to $40.</p><h2>2. Is the new HWC apron on eBay more expensive than buying it directly from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>It is possible that the new HWC apron may be more expensive on eBay compared to buying it directly from Pampered Chef. This is because sellers on eBay may mark up the price to make a profit.</p><h2>3. Can I find a used HWC apron on eBay for a cheaper price?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to find a used HWC apron on eBay for a cheaper price. However, the condition of the apron may vary and it may not be in the same condition as a brand new one.</p><h2>4. Are there any additional fees or shipping costs when purchasing the HWC apron on eBay?</h2><p>Yes, you may encounter additional fees or shipping costs when purchasing the HWC apron on eBay. This will depend on the seller's policies and your location.</p><h2>5. How can I ensure that I am getting a good deal on the new HWC apron on eBay?</h2><p>To ensure that you are getting a good deal on the new HWC apron on eBay, we recommend comparing prices from multiple sellers and researching their ratings and reviews. You can also set a budget for yourself and stick to it while bidding on the apron.</p>

1. How much does the new HWC apron on eBay typically sell for?

The price of the new HWC apron on eBay can vary depending on factors such as demand, condition, and seller's pricing. On average, we have seen it sell for around $25 to $40.

2. Is the new HWC apron on eBay more expensive than buying it directly from Pampered Chef?

It is possible that the new HWC apron may be more expensive on eBay compared to buying it directly from Pampered Chef. This is because sellers on eBay may mark up the price to make a profit.

3. Can I find a used HWC apron on eBay for a cheaper price?

Yes, it is possible to find a used HWC apron on eBay for a cheaper price. However, the condition of the apron may vary and it may not be in the same condition as a brand new one.

4. Are there any additional fees or shipping costs when purchasing the HWC apron on eBay?

Yes, you may encounter additional fees or shipping costs when purchasing the HWC apron on eBay. This will depend on the seller's policies and your location.

5. How can I ensure that I am getting a good deal on the new HWC apron on eBay?

To ensure that you are getting a good deal on the new HWC apron on eBay, we recommend comparing prices from multiple sellers and researching their ratings and reviews. You can also set a budget for yourself and stick to it while bidding on the apron.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
trps