• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Is That Apron in the Window...

In summary, the conversation is about guessing the selling price of a new apron on eBay and some people discussing how they feel about selling aprons they have earned. Some people are excited about the apron and plan to wear it or give it as a gift, while others don't see the value in selling it. There is also mention of past aprons selling for high prices and opinions on the design of the new apron.
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay lets have some fun... Let's guess how much the new HWC apron on ebay will end up selling for???

At least $40-$70????

I saw the cranberry table cloth on there the other day!

Only $10 right now but it still has 6 days left!

$75 is what I think it will sell for! ;p

:D Lets take guesses and I'll send a "prize" to the winner. :D

I can't imagine ever trying to sell something that I worked so hard to earn!! Those people are crazy! If you don't want it, give it or trade it to a clustermate, don't sell it on e-bay!

Me either, I can't sell mine if it ever arrives lol I am excited can't wait to wear it and show it off. It is just so pretty to share with anyone on ebay.

Okay, but if I guess right, do I GET the apron?? :)

christinaspc said:
Me either, I can't sell mine if it ever arrives lol I am excited can't wait to wear it and show it off. It is just so pretty to share with anyone on ebay.

I totally agree, and it isn't me selling it. I also think it will be great to have in future years. I don't know how PC is going to top this next year.

it's up to 10.50...

This is the first of the aprons that I've been really excited about. Can't imagine selling it. People are weird.

I couldn't resist looking. $24...nope not giving mine up either. Well, maybe for $100. After all I love my light pink HWC one too (of course, that one went for $44!!).Not everyone wears aprons at shows, I suppose. I use them at expos too though since it makes me easy to pick out. I prefer the striking ones. The black with burgundy writing and the HWC pink so I'm happy to have a 3rd striking one. My helpers where them as well so they know who to talk too when it's crazy.

Can I admit I'd buy it (but not for that much!!)... I missed out because of an emergency admittance to the hospital... but I did the 2 parties, just didn't get final payments from the second host in time to submit! Though my director tried for me it didn't pan out. Oh well maybe next time :)

There's always next year.

Considering the chintzy calculator went for 50+
I'd say the apron will go for at least 125.......lol

LOL! This apron will go for way more than it should.

My guess is $62.22.. :)

Just checked the auction out.. At least they're donating a portion to The ACS..

To be honest, I'm not thrilled w/ mine, it's too "busy" for me, I'm short and aprons don't really "work" on me. I am giving mine to a cluster friend so she can give it to a host for May as a hostess gift. She doesn't want to part w/ hers either!

Plus, I've got about 10 aprons that I never use anyway!

pckellyd said:
Can I admit I'd buy it (but not for that much!!)... I missed out because of an emergency admittance to the hospital... but I did the 2 parties, just didn't get final payments from the second host in time to submit! Though my director tried for me it didn't pan out. Oh well maybe next time :)

I was thinking the same thing, but, really, the joy would have been in earning it, not just owning it. I rarely wear my denim apron - or, I put it on to start the show, then take it off. So, since I didn't earn this, I probably wouldn't get much use out of it, and then it would be a waste of money.

chefsteph07 said:
To be honest, I'm not thrilled w/ mine, it's too "busy" for me, I'm short and aprons don't really "work" on me. I am giving mine to a cluster friend so she can give it to a host for May as a hostess gift. She doesn't want to part w/ hers either!

Plus, I've got about 10 aprons that I never use anyway!

Now, see, it's the pattern that I like. I think it actually is a little more visually slimming than most of the plain ones.

OH, I would soo buy it for the right price!:)

Is this the same one who posted the dots blanket. Maybe her "friend" gave it to her also and she didn't like it! I love it! I am going to use it more than just for May. I think the demin is super boring! I bet it goes for $54.00. Now I just need the cute bag in May!

raebates said:
Now, see, it's the pattern that I like. I think it actually is a little more visually slimming than most of the plain ones.
Not sure about that...I think the black pockets accentuate my hips a bit too much! :D I certainly do NOT need to be drawing attention to that area.

It's up to $31

raebates said:

I feel the same way. I like this one.

I can't believe someone who earned it up on ebay already so stupid....what a waste of a good apron.

I just got mine today, and I love it! It is busy, but it definitely will draw attention. What a way to highlight HWC....the apron is the perfect conversation starter....I'm using it all year....plus the busy pattern will hide any oil based stains....I'm not too thrilled with the denim. So looking to get the matching tote....hopefully will bring business when I'm out and about.

My guess is 48.25!

There are two on there now. One is at $36 with free shipping and the other is just starting at $9.99 but get this the shipping on it is $17.50!!! Outragous!

That is just too ridiculous! I hope the persons are caught and lose their license to sell PC! That is just so wrong! I love mine and would not part with it for any amount of money! My DD loves it too!

candiejayne said:
There are two on there now. One is at $36 with free shipping and the other is just starting at $9.99 but get this the shipping on it is $17.50!!! Outragous!

Yikes! Is that overnight shipping! It better be for that cost.

Has anybody seen the Leadership blanket on there?

I just can't part w/ mine! I love the design.. The only thing that would make it better is if it were pink & brown (my favorite colors ;) )

The auction w/ $17 shipping is also selling PC items.. I know it's beating a dead horse (I hate that saying), but she's probably a consultant.

Last edited:
I noticed there was another apron on there today with a bid at 36.00 I was like wow I wonder how many more will get on there. I totally agree I am sure she is probably a consultant.

I think it will be $45....

I got mine yesterday, I LOVE IT... nobody could pay me enough.... ok... maybe..LOL

$51 as of Thursday night!

WOW! Someone has more money than I do!!

$51 - that is crazy!

and a second is up for $20.50 so far

makes you wish you could contact the bidders and tell them they could become a consultant for almost as much as they are paying for ONE APRON and earn TONS for FREE!!By the way- did you see the apron modeled in the May CN? It looks REALLY sharp when worn with a light pink shirt and black pants!

Ok, I always keep my mouth shut about active consultants selling stuff on ebay BUT this really pissed me off!! I am strugling to stay active and I came across this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pampered-Chef-Exclusive-Help-Whip-Cancer-Apron_W0QQitemZ220402067838QQihZ012QQcategoryZ20657QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's not the apron, it's the other stuff!!!

i for ONE am not selling my apron. I worked TOO hard to earn it and besides I just look TOO adorable wearing it, LOL. Love it, LOve it, Love it! Let's burn them at the stake, LOL. jk.

I just checked it this morning. $56. It closes in 7 hours...

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I just checked it this morning. $56. It closes in 7 hours...

& there's a second one up to $51! I usually don't care to get into this, but now I can't wait to see how much it actually ends up selling for...especially for an item they earned for FREE! I however, would NEVER part with mine...it's just too damn cute ;)

Mel92504 said:
..especially for an item they earned for FREE!

Not exactly free. We do pay income taxes on the retail value. It will be listed on your 1099.

$50 + for an apron? That is ridiculous!

DebbieJ said:
Not exactly free. We do pay income taxes on the retail value. It will be listed on your 1099.

That's true...didn't think of that ;)

There are 3 at $56, $51 and $30 now - wow! I just got mine today and I really like it BUT I wouldn't spend that much on it!

<h2>1. How much does the new HWC apron on eBay typically sell for?</h2><p>The price of the new HWC apron on eBay can vary depending on factors such as demand, condition, and seller's pricing. On average, we have seen it sell for around $25 to $40.</p><h2>2. Is the new HWC apron on eBay more expensive than buying it directly from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>It is possible that the new HWC apron may be more expensive on eBay compared to buying it directly from Pampered Chef. This is because sellers on eBay may mark up the price to make a profit.</p><h2>3. Can I find a used HWC apron on eBay for a cheaper price?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to find a used HWC apron on eBay for a cheaper price. However, the condition of the apron may vary and it may not be in the same condition as a brand new one.</p><h2>4. Are there any additional fees or shipping costs when purchasing the HWC apron on eBay?</h2><p>Yes, you may encounter additional fees or shipping costs when purchasing the HWC apron on eBay. This will depend on the seller's policies and your location.</p><h2>5. How can I ensure that I am getting a good deal on the new HWC apron on eBay?</h2><p>To ensure that you are getting a good deal on the new HWC apron on eBay, we recommend comparing prices from multiple sellers and researching their ratings and reviews. You can also set a budget for yourself and stick to it while bidding on the apron.</p>

1. How much does the new HWC apron on eBay typically sell for?

The price of the new HWC apron on eBay can vary depending on factors such as demand, condition, and seller's pricing. On average, we have seen it sell for around $25 to $40.

2. Is the new HWC apron on eBay more expensive than buying it directly from Pampered Chef?

It is possible that the new HWC apron may be more expensive on eBay compared to buying it directly from Pampered Chef. This is because sellers on eBay may mark up the price to make a profit.

3. Can I find a used HWC apron on eBay for a cheaper price?

Yes, it is possible to find a used HWC apron on eBay for a cheaper price. However, the condition of the apron may vary and it may not be in the same condition as a brand new one.

4. Are there any additional fees or shipping costs when purchasing the HWC apron on eBay?

Yes, you may encounter additional fees or shipping costs when purchasing the HWC apron on eBay. This will depend on the seller's policies and your location.

5. How can I ensure that I am getting a good deal on the new HWC apron on eBay?

To ensure that you are getting a good deal on the new HWC apron on eBay, we recommend comparing prices from multiple sellers and researching their ratings and reviews. You can also set a budget for yourself and stick to it while bidding on the apron.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies
Views
trps