• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Is Postage for the New Catalog?

In summary, the postage cost for the new catalog will vary depending on weight and destination, and is not typically included in the price. You can get an estimate for postage before ordering by using an online calculator or contacting your local post office, but keep in mind that the actual cost may vary. Some companies may offer discounts for bulk orders, and you can save on postage by ordering in bulk, choosing a slower shipping method, or checking for available discounts or special offers.
its_me_susan
Think 3 37-cent stamps will be enough?

I just weighed it on my postal scale. It's 3.3 oz by itself and 3.8 oz with a 9x12 manilla envelope. you can check rates at www.usps.com.

I mailed a new catalog the other day with a sheet listing the soon to be discontinued items. It cost me $1.11.

Thanks Ladies!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to chime in and say that 3 37-cent stamps should be enough for most standard-sized mailings. However, it's always a good idea to double check the weight of your package or envelope to ensure that you have enough postage. If you're mailing something bulky or heavy, you may need to use additional stamps or upgrade to a higher denomination stamp. I hope this helps! Happy mailing!

1. How much is postage for the new catalog?

The postage cost for the new catalog will vary depending on the weight and destination of the package. It is best to contact your local post office or check their website for the most accurate pricing.

2. Is postage included in the price of the new catalog?

No, postage is not typically included in the price of the new catalog. It is usually an additional cost that is calculated based on the weight and destination of the package.

3. Can I get an estimate for postage before ordering the new catalog?

Yes, you can usually get an estimate for postage by using an online postage calculator or by contacting your local post office. Keep in mind that the actual cost may vary slightly from the estimate.

4. Are there any discounts available for postage when ordering the new catalog?

Some companies may offer free or discounted postage for bulk orders of the new catalog. It is best to check with the company or contact your local post office to see if any discounts are available.

5. How can I save on postage when ordering the new catalog?

To save on postage when ordering the new catalog, you can consider ordering in bulk or opting for a slower shipping method. You can also check for any available discounts or special offers from the company or your local post office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leahevanson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • heather223