• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Answering Your Phone Boost Your Business Success?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, job satisfaction is measured through employee surveys, performance evaluations, and exit interviews. The company has a unique culture of collaboration and support, with a strong emphasis on teamwork and a fun work environment. Employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package and various wellness programs. Pampered Chef supports work-life balance through flexible schedules, remote work options, and generous parental leave. There are also opportunities for career advancement through training and development programs and support for career changes within the company.
raebates
Staff member
Last Friday I was relaxing, waiting for The Furry Guy to get up so I could get started on my Christmas baking. (The Furry Guy works second shift, and our bedroom is right off the kitchen.) The phone rang. A former team member had given my name and number to one of her former customers. That customer was calling to order a few things. Well, $200+ later I told her she had enough for a catalog party. She checked out my website to see a current catalog online, then called me back to order a few more things on her host order.

Then, Saturday a recent host contacted me about ordering several things. She'd planned to order them at a show scheduled from hers, but that show was postponed. I told her she could order any time, and if she needed at least $150 in products she could do her own catalog show. Well, we just got off the phone. Commissionable sales are $296!

Yep, all that from just answering my phone. Well, answering my phone plus years of great customer service and work at maintaining good relationships with my former team members. :D

Yep, I love my job.

All I can say is WoW!

Merry Christmas to you and them!

You deserve lunch at Mr. Weenie!(Photo withheld on request.)

Hi there! Wow, it sounds like you had a busy and successful weekend with your Pampered Chef business! It's amazing how just answering your phone can lead to such great sales and opportunities. Your dedication to providing great customer service and maintaining good relationships with your former team members definitely pays off. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll continue to see success in your business. Happy baking and happy holidays!

1. How do you measure job satisfaction at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we use a variety of methods to measure job satisfaction, including employee surveys, performance evaluations, and exit interviews. These help us understand how our employees feel about their work and identify areas for improvement.

2. What makes working at Pampered Chef unique?

What makes working at Pampered Chef unique is our culture of collaboration and support. We have a strong emphasis on teamwork and encourage our employees to share ideas and work together to achieve our goals. We also offer a fun and dynamic work environment with opportunities for growth and development.

3. Do you offer any benefits or perks to employees?

Yes, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, and employee discounts on our products. We also have various wellness programs and employee recognition programs to show our appreciation for our hard-working team members.

4. How does Pampered Chef support work-life balance?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of work-life balance and strive to support our employees in achieving it. We offer flexible work schedules, remote work options, and generous parental leave policies. We also have a wellness committee that plans activities and events to promote a healthy work-life balance.

5. What opportunities are available for career advancement at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we value and invest in our employees' growth and development. We offer various training and development programs, as well as opportunities for advancement within the company. We also encourage employees to pursue their passions and offer support for career changes within the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies