• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Income with Pampered Chef: Realistic Expectations and Success Stories

Melody shared that her upline director averages around $5000.00 -$6000.00/month. No this is not a typo. I am sure that her director close to doubles that. What an inspiration! For any of you out there who are truely successful please share this information with your cluster. You will see your downline do things that you never thought they were capable of. I know that of the 5 or 6 girls that received this information, at least 3 of us have really stived to be that Director. I persoally know that in a couple of years, I can be. I bet she is not upset that she shared that very personal information with us. I alone have added $
ShannonChef
Hi everyone, I'm a newbee here just getting started with Pampered Chef. I'm wondering how much someone can really make at this? I could probably do one show a week, plus get some other consultants under me as well. What is realistic income for this involvement level...and what is the most anyone has seen someone make doing PC, just for aspiration purposes, I'd like to know :confused:

Thanks...I'm really exited to have found this site!

The sky is the limit but it depends on how hard and smart you are willing to work and how much you are willing to learn. In this business you get paid what you are worth.

During cluster meetings we discuss that an average beginning consultant makes about 100-125 per show. Which is about $25 an hour. Excellent pay! Obviously doing one show a week will get you a new car. Of course, building a team is where the real money comes in. As soon as you have two team members you already get a raise! 15,000 in career sales = raise. I will be promoting to Director on December 1st and that = RAISE. You can go anywhere you dream with this business. I believe the key to a successful business is drive dream and development. Attend your cluster meetings, it is proven that those who attend cluster meetings do 100% better than those who don't. And from a newbie herself (Joined in March) WELCOME!

Melody

thanks for the info!

I just scheduled my first show on December 11.

The host has hosted about 30 shows (not exaggerating), and she always sends out catalogues to get orders before the show even starts. Pretty excited! She's my aunt, so that takes some of the nervousness away as well.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

ShannonChef said:
thanks for the info!

I just scheduled my first show on December 11.

The host has hosted about 30 shows (not exaggerating), and she always sends out catalogues to get orders before the show even starts. Pretty excited! She's my aunt, so that takes some of the nervousness away as well.

I'll let you all know how it goes!

she sounds like a great canidate to recruit. Has she considered becoming a consultant herself?

I do know of one Advanced Director in our area that makes over $2000/mth.
She makes the house payment and her husband takes care of the rest. :)

commissionsI just started also in Pampered Chef and my first month the sales I turned in were $978. I made $200 on two shows. The sky is the limit and it depends on how hard you are willing to work.

Income PotentialOne of my upline directors shared a copy of her pay history with a small part of her group a few months ago. I know this is an older question but may help some of you just checking things out now. She averages around $5000.00 -$6000.00/month. No this is not a typo. I am sure that her director close to doubles that. What an inspiration!

For any of you out there who are truely successful please share this information with your cluster. You will see your downline do things that you never thought they were capable of. I know that of the 5 or 6 girls that received this information, at least 3 of us have really stived to be that Director. I persoally know that in a couple of years, I can be. I bet she is not upset that she shared that very personal information with us. I alone have added $100.00 or more to her paycheck every month. :)

My goal currently is to submit $2500.00 in sales as I know that is what she does and I want to earn her paycheck!!!

1. How much can you make working for Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, your earnings potential is based on your individual efforts and sales. The more parties and events you host, the more you can earn.

2. Is there a minimum income requirement to work for Pampered Chef?

There is no minimum income requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant. You can work as much or as little as you want, and your earnings will reflect your efforts.

3. Do Pampered Chef consultants receive a base salary or hourly wage?

Pampered Chef consultants are considered independent contractors and do not receive a base salary or hourly wage. Your income is based on the commission you earn from your sales and the sales of your team.

4. Can I make a full-time income working for Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to make a full-time income as a Pampered Chef consultant. Many consultants have successfully built their business and make a full-time income through hosting parties, selling products, and building a team.

5. Are there opportunities for bonuses or incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various bonuses and incentives for their consultants, including free products, trips, and cash bonuses. These rewards are based on your sales and team performance, providing additional opportunities to increase your income.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tammym
  • Melissa Burkett