• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Can You Make Selling? Commission Chart?

In summary, there are several resources available that show the income ranges for different levels in the Pampered Chef business. These include the Consultant Policy Guide, the Come Join Us Booklet, and the training videos on the Career Plan. The income for each level is determined by the structure of the downline and the amount of sales made. While the income range for a Director may seem unrealistic, it is possible for some Directors to make a significant amount of money each month.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
Does anyone have a chart listing how much a person can make at different levels? I know it would depend on how much you personally sell.

redneckgleasonx4 said:
Does anyone have a chart listing how much a person can make at different levels? I know it would depend on how much you personally sell.

You have one. It's in your Consultant Policy Guide, which is available on CC.

Also, in the Come Join Us Booklet, there is a graph that shows the income ranges earned by Directors, Adv Directors, etc.That booklet used to be available in the Download Center behind Consultant's Corner. I'm not sure if it still is.

DebbieJ said:
Also, in the Come Join Us Booklet, there is a graph that shows the income ranges earned by Directors, Adv Directors, etc.

That booklet used to be available in the Download Center behind Consultant's Corner. I'm not sure if it still is.

There is a Come Join Us Booklet in the changeover package.

I guess I was just looking for something a little more black & white. Seeing that a director can make $5,000 to $49,000 per year doesn't really seem realistic (but maybe it is).

redneckgleasonx4 said:
I guess I was just looking for something a little more black & white. Seeing that a director can make $5,000 to $49,000 per year doesn't really seem realistic (but maybe it is).

some of them make that a month...

redneckgleasonx4 said:

It has to do with the structure of their downline. As you know, there are two ways to earn: from your sales, and by building a team and getting overrides on your team's (and your own) sales.

The deeper and wider your downline is, the more you make. That's why with the the title of Director there is a wide range of incomes. One Director may be brand new to directorship, have just the required number of consultants, and just scrape by to hit the requirements frequently enough to keep her title. Another might be a tenured Director and have a wider downline, work her business at the two-shows-a-week-no-matter-what level, but not have promoted to AD yet.

There's a chart on page 34 of the Consultant Policy Guide (page 35 of the PDF file) that shows each of the percentages you earn at the different levels.

When the current Career Plan was announced last year, HO created some great training videos that explained how the earning structure worked. They're still available on CC: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/sales_training/career_plan/career_plan.jsp

And Linda's right, some of the upper level directors make $30,000 - $40,000 per month.

1. How is commission typically calculated?

Commission is usually calculated as a percentage of the total sale or the total profit earned from a sale. The percentage can vary depending on the industry, company, and position of the salesperson.

2. How much can I expect to make in commission?

The amount you can make in commission depends on several factors such as the commission rate, the number of sales you make, and the value of the products or services you are selling. It is important to negotiate your commission structure before starting a sales job to have a clear understanding of your potential earnings.

3. Is there a standard commission rate?

No, there is no standard commission rate as it varies across industries and companies. Some may offer a flat commission rate, while others may have a tiered structure where the commission increases as the sales target is met or exceeded.

4. Are there any limitations on commission earnings?

Some companies may have a cap on commission earnings, meaning there is a limit to how much you can earn in commission per month or year. It is important to clarify this with your employer before starting a sales job.

5. Can commission be the sole source of income?

While commission can be a significant source of income for salespeople, it is not recommended to solely rely on commission for income. It is always wise to have a base salary or other sources of income to cover expenses and provide financial stability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenab1013
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lde1403
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema