• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Start Over in Career Sales?

Good luck!!!In summary, the conversation discusses the struggles of meeting sales requirements and the possibility of starting over in the sales career. The suggestion is made to focus on getting contacts at booths rather than expecting immediate sales. Other tips include being outgoing and following up with potential leads. It is also mentioned that not meeting the sales requirement for one month does not result in losing career sales.
milkangel
how meany of you had to start over because of not getting the sales requierment every month? i had one show last month which i closed on the 30th and maby one this month but not close to closing not even any orders yet on it. so my question is do i need to sart over in sales and the career and start fresh next month? i dont want to give up. but i feel as if it is giving up on me. i try very hard with little to show. Next weekend is my 6th booth and what do i have to show for them nothing. also how meany of you had to give up your career sales after 15,000? last year was my best year and thought that this year would be better. we are stuggling with somethings in our marrage right now. what can i do to do this besides working on the other thing?

Re: questionsMy suggestions for the booths is:

1. They aren't about sales. You don't get many sales, usually.
2. The booths are all about getting contacts.
3. That said---you have to be "out-going". I've had consultants just sit in a chair and watch people walk by. This isn't going to build your biz. You need to be standing up and talking with people. I try to stand at the front of my booth and offer people a free recipe card (stamped with my contact info) as they are walking by. If they take a card, I tell them about my free product drawing and get them inside the booth area to finish the conversation. This leads to bookings, possible recruits, and sometimes sales.
4. Booths are not going to give you the sales you need for the month. You'll also need to be booking shows as well.
5. Follow up. If you are meeting people at booths, but never call them to follow up you are missing the entire point. Try to call them within 24-48 hrs. after the event to follow up and see which of your services they'd like to take advantage of.

I'd talk to your recruiter about where your biz is and what they suggest to help you get back on track. Are you going to your cluster meetings?

Do a search on here for booking ideas & GET ON THE PHONE! I know I need to be on it myself more in the next few days. Take the on-line training classes if you haven't already.

I personally haven't had to start over with my sales, but can understand how frustrating that must be. Hang in there---it's worth it!!

Re: questions
milkangel said:
how meany of you had to start over because of not getting the sales requierment every month? i had one show last month which i closed on the 30th and maby one this month but not close to closing not even any orders yet on it. so my question is do i need to sart over in sales and the career and start fresh next month? i dont want to give up. but i feel as if it is giving up on me. i try very hard with little to show. Next weekend is my 6th booth and what do i have to show for them nothing. also how meany of you had to give up your career sales after 15,000? last year was my best year and thought that this year would be better. we are stuggling with somethings in our marrage right now. what can i do to do this besides working on the other thing?

Hi! Just thought I would let you know that you DO NOT lose your career sales after just 1 month of not turning in $150. It is only after not turning $150 2 months in a row do you lose your career sales. If you are worried that you didn't have sales last month and haven't turned in anything this month it is not too late! Call up some friends and see if you can get some orders, go pamper a business and leave them with some catalogs, send out a customer connection e-mail. Offer an incentive to someone (small freebie) to anyone that gathers $150 in orders. What the lady (didn't look to see who responded) said about booths is absolutely right. Don't waste your time on booths if you aren't getting the leads you need/want. You HAVE to follow up with them within 24-48 hours and get them on your calendar or sign them as a recruit, or get their order! Booths don't do anyone any good by just attending. It is NOT the customers job to call us! It is OUR job to call the customer! They may take your catalog and say they will contact you but don't allow that. If they do call great! But make it a practice to call EVERYONE! Hope these tips help!

Re: questionsHost your own show and invite anyone and everyone you can think of. You could have a mystery host! I did a mystery host show before and everyone had a lot of fun!

As far as booths....I love working booths! Make sure you have some height to your display and make sure your table isn't to crowded.You can buy crates at your local craft store and then either paint or stain them. Those really look nice! For my fall booths I usually add some mini gourds or pumpkins to my display along with some fall leaves on the table. I hand out recipe cards as well and I try my best to talk to everyone that walks by. Be sure to make conversation with other vendors sitting next to you too. Give them a mini catalog and a recipe card :) And also the organization or chairperson who is sponsoring the show. Check on this site for pictures of booths that others have done. That could help with ideas too. Good luck!

Re: questionsThank you all for the addvise that you gave me and i will do more. i got my supprise packs form conference and i love all of the stuff.

1. Do I need to have previous sales experience to start a career in Pampered Chef?

No, previous sales experience is not a requirement to start a career in Pampered Chef. We provide our consultants with comprehensive training and support to help them succeed in their sales career.

2. What are the benefits of starting a career in sales with Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to starting a career in sales with Pampered Chef. Some of these include flexible working hours, the ability to work from home, uncapped earning potential, and the opportunity to build strong connections with customers and other consultants.

3. Can I work part-time as a sales consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can work part-time as a sales consultant with Pampered Chef. We understand that many of our consultants have other commitments such as family or another job, and we offer flexible working arrangements to accommodate their needs.

4. Do I need to purchase inventory to start my sales career with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to purchase inventory to start your sales career with Pampered Chef. We have a "no inventory" model, which means that our consultants do not need to carry any products on hand. Instead, orders are placed by customers and are shipped directly to them.

5. How much can I expect to earn as a sales consultant with Pampered Chef?

The amount you can earn as a sales consultant with Pampered Chef varies based on your efforts and sales performance. Our consultants have the potential to earn competitive commissions and bonuses, and some top-performing consultants have even built successful full-time careers with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies