1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How many?

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I've always wondered how many recruits everyone has, so now I'm asking ;) for those that care to share.

How many recruits do you have total in your downline?

How many are yours, how many are your recruits' recruits?

How many have you had active at one time?

I've had 1/2 dozen recruits over the last couple of years but never more than 3 at once that were active (and only for a couple of months) and then one would end a year of inactivity, drop off as a consultant, one of the three would disappear, and so on and so on. I've usually only had 2 active at a time.

Time to change my people :)

Apr 13, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I had one recruit. She never qualified. I have four that are potential recruits.

Apr 13, 2009
  3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

3 total. 2 on my own team. 1 in 2nd line. 2 Active at one time. Will see if they stay active??? ;)

Apr 13, 2009
  4. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I have 4 in my first line, 3 that I would call active, 1 is M-I-A! I have several leads, and i am working on my new recruits recruiting (we are all new, so I just have to get them on board!)!!!!

Apr 13, 2009
  5. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

I have 1, signed last month. She has almost enough for a catty and has some potential shows set up. I have had several over the last couple years but they have all been "kit-nappers"!! :p I have 1 that has kit credit from her show, but now she's talked herself into "it's not the right time", and a couple of HOT leads.

Apr 13, 2009
  6. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

I have signed 12 in 8 years never more than 4 active at one time
    1 kit napper
    3 active now

Apr 13, 2009
  7. JMT

JMT Member

I have 4 personal, one of those is inactive, 1 that is my inactive recruits recruit, so if I understand correctly she is now mine, since her recruiter went inactive under the old plan and not new. Currently 4 active lines under the new plan! I'm hoping for some of those home office leads as part of the new team leader perk! And a more consistent business for myself!!

Apr 13, 2009
  8. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I have 1 active and 1 recruit who needs to activate. She's got 3 shows & $500 and her 4th show is next week.

Apr 13, 2009
  9. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I have two that are active right now. One has some leads to start her downline.

Apr 13, 2009
  10. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

I have 3 recruits and 1 recruit with two downlines all active as of right now

Apr 13, 2009
  11. merego

merego Senior Member

I have 1 signed but hasn't done anything, a new one that just signed last week and is very excited, 1 kitnapper, and 4 potentials come summer, they tell me.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
    Apr 13, 2009
  12. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I have 4 signed 3 within this yr. 1 hasnt done anything yet I am keeping in contact with her, the other one does rotating shifts so he does what he can and submitts something about every month, 1 is doing good and the other one just signed on Thurs.

Apr 13, 2009
  13. Triciascucina

Triciascucina Member

I had three at one time. One is still active and now she has just signed three. Wonder if they will stick with it. Does this disqualify me as a Senior consultant now that she has three and is now a team leader?

14. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

I have signed 7 recruits and I have 4 of those active and 3 of those just signed up this last few weeks. But I have 1 to 2 faithfully active.

Apr 13, 2009
  15. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

zero.... Really thought I had 2 solid leads, and half a dozen have asked for info. I'm look for the right people. I really think I will love being a director.:chef:

16. amy07

amy07 Senior Member

20 career recruits. only 9 active at this time - 2 are indirect recruits.

Apr 14, 2009
  17. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

None yet, but will have one signing this weekend.

18. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I've had 12 career recruits.

2 - 2nd line recruits

Only 2 active recruits at this time.:( (But both of them are rockin' it out! One just turned in a $1000 show, and the other has a show tonight with at least 16 confirmed attendees!)

Apr 14, 2009
  19. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

I don't have any yet either, but I do have one signing this month!!! YEAH for double incentive points this month!

Apr 14, 2009
  20. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I've had 5 sign. None of whom are active right now. :(

21. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

I have 2 active recruits and recruiting 2 more this month!

Apr 14, 2009
  22. shannonjennings

shannonjennings Novice Member

I have 6 career recruits. 2 indirect recruits and 4 active. I had one kit napper. I am signing one girl tomorrow and that will promote me to director!!!!! YEAH!!!

23. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

How many recruits do you have total in your downline? 2 are currently active, 3 others that are inactive.

How many are yours, how many are your recruits' recruits? 3 of the above are my recruits, 2 are recruits' recruits.

How many have you had active at one time? Last summer I had all 5 active, going strong. If we were in the new model, I would have only needed one recruit to become director. Oh, well.

And, because others mentioned this, I have recruited 7 total in my career (only 1 was a kitnapper, all the rest qualified) :)

Have something to add?