• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Posts Do You Need for Your First Star on the Forum?

In summary, the first star is at 1000 posts, and the second star is at a star filled in. The third star is pink, and the fourth and fifth stars are blue.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
:eek: Ok, so this shows how long it has been since I actively posted here. When I left I had a star...now no star:cry: :yuck: . How many posts now until I get my first star?

Please feel me in, I feel like a newbie again!!:cry:

Just keep posting, hon. :)

is it 500? or did greg change it again?
Marlene they now have different stars
the first one everyone calls the stripper star cause it is a star not filled in
2nd is a star filled in
3rd pink?
4th blue
5th mutlticolored which I think Ann is the only one that has it

Chefann, the only one here with a spumoni star (10k) keeps track of the thresholds. Greg has made them moving targets for so long that most of us gave up keeping track. Chefann's mind is a steel trap for useless information. You can count on her to answer this one when she wakes up.ETA: I think you'll get your stripper star back at 1k posts.

I almost didn't answer this, just to say "nyaah" at KG, but that doesn't help the original poster. I think the first star is at 1,000 now.
yellow: 2,000
Pink: 3,000
blue: 5,000

First star is 1000, I just got mine.

I knew we could count on you, Ann!And you are about the only person I can think of who has as much useless information, or more, useless information in your brain than I do.And that's going some.We are both veritable walking compendiums of useless information.

I'm going to start calling you VC, for veritable compendium. :)And I can't take credit for knowing the star levels. I go into the list of users, sort by post count and just look at profiles until I find where the stars change.

You're pretty smart to be able to finger that out.That's why you get the big bucks...oh, wait. Well, you know what I mean.

Yeah I will be getting my blue star pretty soon! 700 to go :)

Last edited:
fruit76loop said:
:eek: Ok, so this shows how long it has been since I actively posted here. When I left I had a star...now no star:cry: :yuck: . How many posts now until I get my first star?

Please feel me in, I feel like a newbie again!!:cry:
BTW, when was the last time you were here, the beginning of 07? It's been a Long time girl!

heat123 said:
Yeah I will be getting my blue star pretty soon! 301 to go :)

Heather, hon, you need to recalculate your math!:)

I was always horrible at math hehee! ;)

heat123 said:
BTW, when was the last time you were here, the beginning of 07? It's been a Long time girl!

It showed my last log in as April 2007 when I came in the other day and caused the tidal wave!!:D :eek: :rolleyes:

Been busy working my business, but I realized I missed it here! LOL....not the time I waste... but the people!

We're thinking of starting a 12 step group for Cheffers.

chefann said:
I'm going to start calling you VC, for veritable compendium. :)

And I can't take credit for knowing the star levels. I go into the list of users, sort by post count and just look at profiles until I find where the stars change.

He-he - just read this - that's how I do it too! :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We're thinking of starting a 12 step group for Cheffers.

Count me in...LOL!! It does become an addiction quit quickly! You have to log in to see what the New Posts are!!:)

And I now am working for my darn star back...how can they keep raising the levels....taking my star away...what's up with that???:cry: I worked hard to get that first star at 500!!;)

If you had just stuck around, you'd probably have a spumoni star by now.No business, but a star anyway.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No business, but a star anyway.

LMAO...guess it is like my consultants who don't come to the meeting, no recognition for them either!!! :balloon:

I think Ann and Janet should be private investigators in their spare time. :)

What is the purpose of unlocking stars on the forum?

The stars on the forum represent your level of participation and contribution to the community. They are a way to recognize and reward active and helpful members.

How many posts do I need to make to get my first star?

The number of posts required to earn your first star varies depending on the specific forum you are in. Generally, it ranges from 25-50 posts. However, quality of posts is also taken into consideration, so be sure to contribute meaningful and helpful content.

Do replies to other people's posts count towards my post count?

Yes, any type of post you make on the forum counts towards your total post count, including replies to others' posts.

Will my previous posts count towards my post count for earning stars?

No, only posts made after the star system was implemented will count towards earning stars. However, all of your previous posts are still visible on the forum and contribute to your overall presence and reputation within the community.

Do I need to do anything else to earn stars besides making posts?

In addition to making posts, participating in discussions, helping others, and following forum guidelines can also increase your chances of earning stars. Quality of posts is also taken into consideration, so be sure to make meaningful and helpful contributions to the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies