1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How many times.....

Tags:
  1. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

do you follow up with a recruit lead? I have one from my last show and I've called twice but neither time was a good time for her. She does sound intrested but doesn't have much info from me yet (which I really want her to have) I don't want to call too much and turn her off but I'd really like to give her all the info she needs before she makes a decision. :confused:

Jun 19, 2005
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Why not ask her when would be a good time for her? Then call her at that time. If you have her email, I would email and ask this. Also if that doesn't work, send a small package (not too much to scare her away though) with a post it note attached that you'll follow up on such and such a day at such and such a time. Or if you'd like more info, have any questions, please call. Either way that you feel comfortable. I think the best though is to do the first and find out when is good for her :)

Jun 19, 2005
  3. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Make an appointment

I would try to make an appointment. Jst ask her to set up a tome to go to the local coffee shop and chat.

Oct 15, 2005
Have something to add?