• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Times Do I Have to Call Her?

You're most likely to get a definite answer.In summary, the consultant had a show on Monday, August 25th and was waiting for the host to call her back to close the show with more orders. After multiple attempts, she finally connected with the host and received only one more order for $20.00. This is a common frustration in the business, but the consultant has learned to be proactive and ask for the best time and number to reach the host. The new policy of closing shows by the 15th of the next month has also helped in avoiding these types of situations.
melaniepc
I had a show last monday august 25th. She said she would call me thursday to close the show with a few more orders she wanted to get. No call, I called her friday morning, no call back.. I figured it was the long weekend so that was why. I called her tues morning, no call back again. she called me last night but didnt get me and said she would call me this morning , guess what? no call again. Seriously, this is impossible. what can I do? I have only her home phone number and she seems to never be home.:grumpy:

I would leave another message telling her that this is the only number you have and if she calls and does reach your vm to leave a better number to reach her at and at what time.

And add to that message that you'd like to know when is the best time to reach her.

This is the least favorite part of the business. I hate chasing people.

This is what I would do; leave her one more message letting her know that if you do not hear from her by 8:00pm tonight, you will pick out her host stuff and submit her show. I bet you that you will hear from her. Good Luck!!!

Phone tag is a pain in the butt! Just keep trying and you'll eventually connect! Hope you get her today!

I am STILL calling a MIA catalog host from early August. I figure I keep calling (even though she doesnt call back) she will get fed up eventually...SHEESH some hosts. I dont understand.

she finally called me this morning. All that wait and she had one more order for $20.00. oh well, at least we are set now

melaniepc said:
she finally called me this morning. All that wait and she had one more order for $20.00. oh well, at least we are set now

LOL! Gotta love it! Did it even make a difference in her benefits? Glad you finally connected! :)

Don't you just love those? May be she thought she was getting some larger ones and was "holding out"! Then again... LOL!

This is why I love the new policy of they have to have the show closed by the 15th of the next month!! I know we could set this policy oursleves, but I hate to lie to someone about it in case they talk to another consulant.

I never leave it up to the host to call me to close. If she says "I'll call you on ____" I just ask what time is best for ME to call HER that way you're not waiting for someone who is not committed to calling you.

I have 2 hanging out from Aug and I still can't get in touch with them. Good thing I have til the 15th to put them in. This is frustrating!!!

Glad to hear you got the show closed!! I agree on the "What is the best time for me to call you". And the "What number is best for me to contact you? What time?"

1. How many times do I have to call her before she answers?

There is no set number of times to call someone before they answer. It ultimately depends on their availability and whether or not they are able to pick up the phone at the time of your call.

2. How often should I call someone before it becomes annoying?

It is important to respect someone's boundaries and not constantly call them if they are not responding. If you have called multiple times without a response, it may be best to try reaching them through a different method of communication or waiting for them to reach out to you.

3. Is it better to call or text someone?

This depends on the situation and the person's preferred method of communication. If you need a quick response, a phone call may be more effective. If the matter is not urgent, a text message may be more appropriate.

4. How do I know if I should call someone or not?

If you have something important or time-sensitive to discuss, it may be best to call someone. However, if it is a simple update or non-urgent matter, a text or email may be more appropriate.

5. Should I leave a voicemail if someone doesn't answer?

If it is important, leaving a voicemail can be helpful as the person can listen to it at their convenience. However, if it is not urgent, it may be best to try reaching them again at a later time or through a different method of communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • Happy Mom