• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Show Frequency: Setting and Achieving Goals

R
rhonda4554
I am wondering how many shows per month other consultants do. I personally have a goal/limit of 2 shows per month, which I am very proud to say that I am very successful at achieving regularly :) SO...How Many Do YOU Do? What Are Your Goals?

Well, my goals changed today...
My goal was for sales, not so much for shows...I wanted to reach that $1250 mark, and I did. Now I'm realizing that that isn't enough for me!! I want all of the free goodies this company wants to send me, so I'm upping my goal quite a bit...I'm thinking 8-10 shows a month, and even if the shows are only $300 each, that's $2400 - $3000 a month!
So I'm pretty much doubling my goal...who knows!

I also need more than the 1250 to satisfy my pampered chef products addiction. I also love getting rewards from my cluster group which only makes me set my goals higher. I am going for 3000+ this month my SSM ;)

I would love to do 6 -8 shows a month. However, I usually only do about 3. I live in a small town so they are hard to come by. I have learned to take my stuff with my as I travel. Last month I did a show at a friends house and it was my biggest yet- $1400. That probably doesn't sound like much to those of you who live in more populated towns. It was a biggie for me. My shows here generally average around $750. The way I look at is I am grateful for whatever God sends my way. Last month was a great month -$3250- I wish all months were like that. I could get used to that in a hurry. I am hoping to do it again this month and earn the fall products. Good luck to you all.

Modest goalsI guess I am with the first person who posted. I am trying to consistantly have 2 shows per month. I have 2 small children and a part time job so this is what fits in my schedule. I want to always get the charms for my bracelet since you can't go back once the month is over! That is my motivation. Also, my show average is closer to $400 with my high show being just over $900. I have been doing this for 8 months now and am proud of those numbers. I know that there are many of you out there with more impressive numbers but I am reaching my goal each month - 2 shows.

I am going into my third month and I've had three shows each in April and May. I know it doesn't sound like much but I have three small children (4,2 and 11 months) and find that this works for me. I have met all my bonus incentives and have over $900 in my reserve bank to pick one BONUS!

I would like to do 4 kitchen shows a month but may was ss1 and i only had one kitchen show. I did do three catalog shows and only missed the bonus by 195 dollars. Hopefully i will have everthing clear by Friday so that i will get my free summer stuff; cross your fingers for me!

My goals changeWhen I first started PC in September, my goal was the $1250/month so I could get the SS stuff. I got all of them, plus recruited 1 person in my first month... and a second person in my fourth (I missed that third ss month by 2 days!)

Thankfully, I've been able to schedule shows around my crazy life, though it's been 1 a month for the past few months. That's one great thing about PC. Work when you want!

Now that I'm not working outside the home anymore and PC is going to be replacing that part-time income, I'm looking to host about 4 - 6 shows a month. I have 5 shows scheduled for June and am working on booking up my July.

I'm really excited about this!!! :D

might as well face it...I'm addicted to the rush of actually DOING the shows! It's funny, because the best part for me is the "performing" aspect of it, I think. Also the idea of getting better each time. I just finished my third SS month, so that was also extremely motivating- seeing the UPS truck pull up with a big box for me! I'm grateful for the June sell-a-thon to keep me going this month. I have 11 shows scheduled! I know I might have some cancellations, but I just couldn't turn down anyone who wanted to have one! My general goal is 8 shows/month though. My show average is around 500, which I'm proud of in my area.

I also find my cluster meetings motivating. I'm surprised I'm as motivated as I am by stickers and charms!

I like all these other things so much, it almost seems like the commission check is the last thing I think of! Is that weird? Can any of you relate? The money is nice, though. We don't have much for "extras" otherwise.

I feel the same way, Noradawn, I think I get more motivated by earning free products than the commission check.
As for how many shows I like doing each month, I'll take as many as I can get. I would love to have at least 4 a month but if I can get more I'll take them. :)

1. How many shows per month do other consultants typically do?

The number of shows per month can vary greatly among consultants, as it depends on individual preferences, availability, and goals. Some consultants may do anywhere from 1-5 shows per month, while others may do 10 or more.

2. What is a good goal or limit for the number of shows per month?

A good goal for the number of shows per month is one that is realistic and achievable for the individual consultant. It should also align with their overall business goals and allow for a healthy work-life balance.

3. What is your personal goal for the number of shows per month?

As a consultant, my personal goal for the number of shows per month is 2. This allows me to maintain a steady stream of income while also giving me enough time to focus on other aspects of my business and personal life.

4. How successful are you at achieving your goal of 2 shows per month?

I am proud to say that I am very successful at achieving my goal of 2 shows per month. I have been able to consistently meet or exceed this goal, which has helped me grow my business and maintain a good work-life balance.

5. Do you have any tips for setting and achieving goals for shows per month?

Yes, here are a few tips for setting and achieving goals for shows per month:

• Start by setting a realistic and achievable goal, considering factors such as availability and overall business goals.
  • Break down your goal into smaller, actionable steps that you can take to achieve it.
  • Track your progress regularly and make adjustments as needed.
  • Celebrate your successes and learn from any challenges or setbacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Raenstorm