• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pampered Chef Items to Pack For a Show?

In summary, I recommend bringing everything that the recipe calls for and all the new fall product that you own!
rennea
Gold Member
I seems to be packing way to many items to my shows. What PC products do you take to a show? I have a ton of stuff and can't decide what to leave at home and what to bring. Any ideas?

I have the same problem! I recommend you bring everything that the recipe calls for and all the new fall product that you own! That way they are seeing all the new stuff and oh yeah, at least one piece of cookware! :)

Bring the basics. The tool turn about packed with all the "gadgets" you have and the chopper. The tools you need for the show, a piece of cookware and some of the new products - just a samplling. If someone wants to see something you didn't bring just talk about it and promise to bring it to THEIR show!

Usually I'll bring one crate full of products, my tool turn about with my "little stuff", and my Stoneware tote with the Round stone, bar pan, deep dish baker, pie plate, and small oval baker. (I set those up on the Stoneware Storage Rack).

However, since I've earned the new Tote Bag, I use that instead of my Stoneware Tote, and put all of the new products in that. It's a lot of stuff, I know, but I have been setting my host's table with the new linens, with the Roasting Pan and other new products layed out on the table. Everyone has been so impressed with the linens--the catalog doesn't do them justice!

I will also bring one empty crate for my dirty dishes.

I like to have products on hand for people to see, touch, and use. I sort through my crate, and bring all of the Super Starter Kit, extra products that I will use at the show, and then a few of my favorites or best sellers. I change the crate up before each show usually. Hopefully, once I get my Rolling Case, it will be easier to organize.

Ooo Ouch!That amount of stuff actually sounds like it hurts to carry. I have to admit I am a sucker for the new stuff every time we have a change over.
But. As we have several sizes and shapes of stripped stuff, I bring one piece if I am not using it. Usually the Rectangle with the Woven piece. Kills two birds with one stone.
Here is a tip I use and it has helped me make carrying stuff alot easier over the years. When I pick a recipe(s), I write up a list of all the stuff I need to make 'em. I carry that. And the Tool Turn-About as I consider it one thing to carry. Then I pick and choose new stuff to go along. That may change as I too am waiting for the last piece of the Show-to-Go! I can't wait. My poor back can't handle 200 pounds of anything any more. As for stoneware, I stopped packing if I didn't need it. One Piece, the Round Baker with the new lid is all. One Small Saute pan for cookware. Remember there is a weight limit on the Show-to-Go wheeled cart. I don't remember what it is though. I don't want to break it before I really get to use it!
Here is the point of not carrying to much stuff. If you take your commission for each show, divide it by the number of hours you spend in that persons home, add two hours for prep and followup, you get your hourly wage. The less hours, the more you get paid. The less time you spend packing, repacking after the show and hauling things you will not use, is money in your pocket. And you would be surprised at how many hosts will not tell you how they hate it that you stay three hours after a show to pack and clean up your stuff! But they really will tell you if it only takes you about 30 to 40 minutes which is what I have it down to, that includes showing him or her exactly where they are sitting as far as benefits goes.
Think about it, why would you want to take money out of your own pocket and hurt yourself in the process?

Last edited:
stoneware tote??you have a tote just for your stoneware???
it is a PC thing or did you find a handy way to carry things?

There used to beA padded tote designed by The Pampered Chef just for stoneware. I don't see it listed on the supply list anymore though.

The Rolling Case weight limit is 75 lbs. Just got mine today!!!

What Pampered Chef Items to Pack For a Show?

When preparing for a Pampered Chef show, it can be overwhelming to figure out which items to bring with you. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about what Pampered Chef items to pack for a show:

1. Do I need to bring all of my Pampered Chef products with me?

No, you do not need to bring all of your products with you. It is important to bring a variety of products that you feel comfortable demonstrating and that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef. Choose products that are popular and can be used in multiple recipes.

2. How many of each product should I bring?

This depends on the size of the show and your personal preference. It is recommended to bring at least 2-3 of each product so that guests can see and touch them during the demonstration. If you have a larger show, you may want to bring extra products to have on hand for purchase.

3. Can I bring items that are not Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you are welcome to bring other items that will enhance your demonstration and showcase the Pampered Chef products. For example, you may want to bring a cutting board, measuring cups, or other kitchen tools to use alongside your Pampered Chef items.

4. What are some must-have Pampered Chef items to bring?

Some popular and versatile Pampered Chef items to bring to a show include the Stoneware Baking Pan, the Garlic Press, the Food Chopper, the Mix 'N Scraper, and the Manual Food Processor. These products are not only great for demonstrations but also for everyday use in the kitchen.

5. How should I pack my Pampered Chef items for a show?

It is important to pack your items carefully to avoid any damage during transport. One tip is to pack heavier items at the bottom of your bag or tote and lighter items on top. You can also use towels or bubble wrap to cushion and protect your products. It may also be helpful to label your items for easy identification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • jendebouver