• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Points for a New Recruit??

In summary, "points" in recruiting refer to a system used to track and measure the success of a recruiter in bringing in new recruits for a company or organization. The number of points awarded for a new recruit can vary and is dependent on the specific company or organization's point system. There may be different types of points for different types of recruits, with some companies having a tiered system. Whether points for new recruits expire or can be redeemed for rewards or incentives also depends on the policies of the company or organization.
D_Patel
Hi , i have been looking and probably missed it ! I was wondering how may points we earn for getting a new recruit?? Shooting for a trip ! LOL ! Wish me luck !!

I was looking myself and I think it is 1000 let me know if im wrong

Recruit pointsI copied this directly from the second page of the Irresistible Rewards Rules page.
Recruiting
Each personal recruit who qualifies between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2005 earns the recruiter 1,000 points. To receive credit for a personal recruit, your name must appear on the appropriate line of the recruit's Kitchen Consultant Agreement. See Recipe for Success for definition of a qualified recruit. Any recruit who becomes inactive before qualifying will not count toward the incentive program. If you become inactive before your recruit(s) qualifies, no recruiting points will be earned.

A minimum recruiting requirement is part of the qualification for Future Directors and above to earn Level Two or Level Three at reduced point levels. If this minimum number of qualified recruits is not met during the earning period, the award must be earned at the Future Director or Consultant point level. Upper level Directors must meet the recruiting requirement to be eligible to earn Level Four with the indicated points.

Recruiting Bonus
If your recruit qualifies within their introductory period, you and your recruit will each receive 500 bonus points!

Thank you !Cool thank you ! I have been trying to find it. Great now to some recruits ! :)

What does "points" mean in terms of recruiting?

"Points" in recruiting refer to a system used to track and measure the success of a recruiter in bringing in new recruits for a company or organization.

How many points are typically awarded for a new recruit?

The number of points awarded for a new recruit can vary depending on the specific company or organization's point system. It can range from a few points to several hundred, depending on the importance and value of the new recruit.

Are there different types of points for different types of recruits?

Yes, some companies may have a tiered point system where different types of recruits (e.g. entry-level, executive level, specialized skillset) are awarded different amounts of points based on their value to the company.

Do points for new recruits ever expire?

It depends on the specific company or organization's policies. Some may have a time limit for when points for new recruits expire, while others may have a rolling system where points for new recruits can accumulate over time.

Can points for new recruits be redeemed for rewards or incentives?

Again, this can vary from company to company. Some may offer rewards or incentives for accumulating a certain number of points, while others may not have a redemption system in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • jwpamp