• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Products are in the 2005 Pampered Chef Catalog?

In summary, PC is selling 150 products in their 2005 catalog. Some of the best ideas for wedding registry ideas are to use post-it index cards and to download pictures and descriptions of the products.
TriciaAnn
Does anyone have an idea of how many products PC is selling right now in their current 2005 catalog? I could guess, but it would probably be wrong?

100?

125?

150?

etc.......

TriciaAnn

299. I just made up cards for an upcoming bridal show. I make cards for each product. The bride makes her wish list and then I put those cards in a binder or on a board for guest to choose from as their gift to the bride.

speaking of the bridal registry...I just found post-it index cards at wal-mart...I am making mine up now and they are great...i used pics from my website so i didn't have to waste a catalog and it works really well, i just copy pasted each pic into word and hit print...I have 2 separate files, one for new products and one for old so I can just change the new ones each season. I am also using red ink to write new product info and purple to write the old so it's easy to keep track of. I can also use each index card for 2 products!!! This is so awesome...and the stickiness takes forever to go away...it says on the package repositionable and super hold so it will last a pretty long time!!

Wow !!I can't believe there are that many products. You do have some of the best ideas. We can all learn a lot from you.

Tricia Ann

Laurenncraigory said:
speaking of the bridal registry...I just found post-it index cards at wal-mart...I am making mine up now and they are great...i used pics from my website so i didn't have to waste a catalog and it works really well, i just copy pasted each pic into word and hit print...I have 2 separate files, one for new products and one for old so I can just change the new ones each season. I am also using red ink to write new product info and purple to write the old so it's easy to keep track of. I can also use each index card for 2 products!!! This is so awesome...and the stickiness takes forever to go away...it says on the package repositionable and super hold so it will last a pretty long time!!
I also downloaded the pictures and descriptions of the products. I put them on business card card stock. That way they fit in those clear business card 8 x 11 loose leaf pages for easy transport. I am planning on adding a velcro dot to the back of each so that I can put them up on a felt board. I tried passing around a bride's book with her wish list but that takes too long and people don't all get the idea. If I don't get the felt board done before this party I will spread them out on simple additions pieces on a table for people to choose from.

1. How many Pampered Chef items are available?

Currently, Pampered Chef offers over 500 products that are available for purchase. These products range from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How often are new Pampered Chef items released?

New Pampered Chef items are released twice a year, in the spring and fall. These releases often include new products as well as updates to existing ones.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef items in stores?

No, Pampered Chef items are only available for purchase through independent consultants or through the official Pampered Chef website.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple Pampered Chef items?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of discounts and promotions for purchasing multiple items, such as bundle deals and hostess rewards. These can vary depending on the consultant and current promotions.

5. Are Pampered Chef items covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef items come with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. If you encounter any issues with your item, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
salywa
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
katie0128