1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How Many PC items?

1. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Does anyone have an idea of how many products PC is selling right now in their current 2005 catalog? I could guess, but it would probably be wrong?

100?

125?

150?

etc.......

TriciaAnn

Oct 5, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

299. I just made up cards for an upcoming bridal show. I make cards for each product. The bride makes her wish list and then I put those cards in a binder or on a board for guest to choose from as their gift to the bride.

Oct 5, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

speaking of the bridal registry...I just found post-it index cards at wal-mart...I am making mine up now and they are great...i used pics from my website so i didn't have to waste a catalog and it works really well, i just copy pasted each pic into word and hit print...I have 2 separate files, one for new products and one for old so I can just change the new ones each season. I am also using red ink to write new product info and purple to write the old so it's easy to keep track of. I can also use each index card for 2 products!!! This is so awesome...and the stickiness takes forever to go away...it says on the package repositionable and super hold so it will last a pretty long time!!

4. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Wow !!

I can't believe there are that many products. You do have some of the best ideas. We can all learn a lot from you.

Tricia Ann

Oct 5, 2005
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I also downloaded the pictures and descriptions of the products. I put them on business card card stock. That way they fit in those clear business card 8 x 11 loose leaf pages for easy transport. I am planning on adding a velcro dot to the back of each so that I can put them up on a felt board. I tried passing around a bride's book with her wish list but that takes too long and people don't all get the idea. If I don't get the felt board done before this party I will spread them out on simple additions pieces on a table for people to choose from.

Oct 5, 2005
Have something to add?