• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Pampered Chef Consultants?

In summary, there are more consultants in the US than ever before, and the recruiting push began this year.
RosieTrips
Gold Member
On my way back from conference I was on a plane with many other direct sale companies - party lite, private quarters, premier jewlery ... Apparently we all have conferences around the same time.

They were asking me how many consultants there were in THe Pampered Chef? How many directors? How many people attend each conference? I was a little embaressed as I have no idea. I've been with the company just over 2 years and don't know!

I'm sure someone here knows the answers to these questions ... anyone? Thanks!

Susan

I think there are over 60,000 consultants in the US, but I have no idea how many of those are directors. I can't remember how many they said attended conference last year, either - maybe someone else knows?

Bump... I also want to know

I've heard that there are actually fewer consultants than that, which is why there's been such a recruiting push - HO keeps getting LOTS of calls form customers looking for consultants in their area. I don't remember the exact number, but it was signnificantly lower (I want to say 50k, but don't quote me on that). Generally, though, HO doesn't release the types of number you're looking for, except maybe to Executive Directors and above. It's such a fluid number anyway. Should it include inactive consultants? Only active ones? Directors who are in the relinquishment cycle?

I know my upline mentioned this to me when I first started. Like if you're recruiting someone and they say, oh but there are already a ton of consultants. It's almost better that we don't know, because it really just doesn't matter. There are consultants right down the road from me but I am still able to book shows. And like here, we all support each other. I think usually when people ask that they are worried about competition. I have really had that problem yet.

I think the biggest numbers HO told us at conference were that there are over 300 million people in the US and only 12 million pc customers (or something like that - please correct me if you remember better than I)

RosieTrips said:
They were asking me how many consultants there were in THe Pampered Chef? How many directors? How many people attend each conference? I was a little embaressed as I have no idea. I've been with the company just over 2 years and don't know!
Susan

Well, my director told us there were to be about 3000 attending Conf 3; so, if that's true, and attendance is equal at all three waves, then ~9000 attending conference.

And there were quite a few new Directors that walked; I didn't count them, but I think there's a listing that we got somewhere (I'm still finishing up cleaning house after being gone for 4 days, with my husband and 2 boys under three at home, and I haven't gotten thru all my conference "sutff" yet):blushing:.

chefann said:
I've heard that there are actually fewer consultants than that, which is why there's been such a recruiting push - HO keeps getting LOTS of calls form customers looking for consultants in their area. I don't remember the exact number, but it was signnificantly lower (I want to say 50k, but don't quote me on that).

Generally, though, HO doesn't release the types of number you're looking for, except maybe to Executive Directors and above. It's such a fluid number anyway. Should it include inactive consultants? Only active ones? Directors who are in the relinquishment cycle?

Divided by 50 states...whoa. Glad I am moving to Texas...lol Before anyone gets mad, I'm just playing.

chefann said:
I've heard that there are actually fewer consultants than that, which is why there's been such a recruiting push - HO keeps getting LOTS of calls form customers looking for consultants in their area. I don't remember the exact number, but it was signnificantly lower (I want to say 50k, but don't quote me on that).

Generally, though, HO doesn't release the types of number you're looking for, except maybe to Executive Directors and above. It's such a fluid number anyway. Should it include inactive consultants? Only active ones? Directors who are in the relinquishment cycle?

I thought that's what I heard or read too, (estimate of consultants) since the recruiting push began this year.

THanks for all the replys - just checking back in. I actually joined PC because I could find a consultant (except one that I didn't care for) and no one else could give me a name of a consultant they had met. Ironically, a successful director lives in an adjoining neighborhood less than one mile away!

I was at the wave 3 conference and was amazed at the number of "first time" attendees there were. If you added the "first timers" and directors that must've been close to 3/4 of the attendees!

Thanks for your thoughts!
Susan

RosieTrips said:
THanks for all the replys - just checking back in. I actually joined PC because I could find a consultant (except one that I didn't care for) and no one else could give me a name of a consultant they had met. Ironically, a successful director lives in an adjoining neighborhood less than one mile away!

I was at the wave 3 conference and was amazed at the number of "first time" attendees there were. If you added the "first timers" and directors that must've been close to 3/4 of the attendees!

Thanks for your thoughts!
Susan

Hey Susan, sorry I missed you all this year! I hope you all had a great time! :chef:

We definitely missed you Heather!! Hope you make it next summer!

SUsan

dragonflyz said:
Divided by 50 states...whoa. Glad I am moving to Texas...lol Before anyone gets mad, I'm just playing.

Too bad! We could have met. :(

Well, I just met a Consultant in the parking lot of our local grocery store that I never met before....she has a consultant # in the first 150. Yikes! She has been with PC for 19 years.

And yes, she was buying an ingredient for the host that she forgot to get! It never ends, does it? :rolleyes:

I sat with Rich Hlava-Director of Operations on our cruise and also during Career Club lunch and we asked him the same question. He stated we are just over 60,000 consultants. We didn't ask him a breakdown though. That would be interesting. I may have to e-mail him! Off to do that now! :)

jwpamp said:
Well, I just met a Consultant in the parking lot of our local grocery store that I never met before....she has a consultant # in the first 150. Yikes! She has been with PC for 19 years.

And yes, she was buying an ingredient for the host that she forgot to get! It never ends, does it? :rolleyes:

WOW! Nope, never ends!

jwpamp said:

Hey Janice! Missed you on Tuesday night :(. Who did you meet with that low of a consultant #? That's lower than Sherri's!!

1. How many Pampered Chef consultants are there?

As of 2021, there are over 60,000 Pampered Chef consultants worldwide.

2. How many Pampered Chef consultants are in the United States?

There are approximately 30,000 Pampered Chef consultants in the United States.

3. How many Pampered Chef consultants are full-time?

The majority of Pampered Chef consultants work part-time as a side hustle, but there are also many who work full-time as their primary source of income. The exact number of full-time consultants is not publicly available.

4. How many Pampered Chef consultants are male?

As of 2021, approximately 10% of Pampered Chef consultants are male.

5. How many Pampered Chef consultants are in Canada?

As of 2021, there are approximately 5,000 Pampered Chef consultants in Canada.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies