• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Pages of P3 Receipts for a Standard Postage Stamp

In summary, P3 receipts are required for certain types of postage stamps, such as those used for international or certified mail. Only one P3 receipt is needed for each stamp and they should be attached to the envelope or package with the stamp. P3 receipts can be obtained from a post office, purchased online, or found at some office supply stores.
babywings76
Gold Member
Anyone know about how many pages of P3 receipts will fit in an envelope with a regular stamp? I'm just debating sending things this way vs. in a catalog size manilla envelope (which will cost more to send.)

I really think that the rule is more than 5 pages will require extra postage - but I can't remember where I heard that.

pcsharon1 said:
I really think that the rule is more than 5 pages will require extra postage - but I can't remember where I heard that.

I think you might be close. I want to say I've heard 6 pages. But then, it does depend on the weight of the paper.

NooraK said:
I think you might be close. I want to say I've heard 6 pages. But then, it does depend on the weight of the paper.

Yeah, that's why I specified P3 receipts. ;)

I'll go see if I can google it somehow and find out what the weight limit is for a 1st class stamp. I have a scale I can use, so that can help.

Isn't it 1oz for a first class stamp?

1. How many pages of P3 receipts are needed for a standard postage stamp?

One page of P3 receipts is typically required for a standard postage stamp.

2. Are P3 receipts necessary for all postage stamps?

No, P3 receipts are only required for certain types of postage stamps, such as those used for international mail or certified mail.

3. Can I use multiple P3 receipts for one postage stamp?

No, only one P3 receipt is needed for each postage stamp. Using multiple receipts for one stamp may result in overpayment of postage.

4. Do I need to include the P3 receipts with my outgoing mail?

Yes, the P3 receipts should be attached to the envelope or package along with the postage stamp. This helps to ensure proper tracking and delivery of the mail.

5. Where can I obtain P3 receipts for my postage stamps?

P3 receipts can be obtained from a post office or purchased online through the official postal service website. Some office supply stores may also carry P3 receipts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • princessmeshelle