• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Success of Our Recent Recruiting Special | Join Our Team!

In summary, 3 people became recruits on my team last month. The promotion offered double points which helped to motivate us to stay focused.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I am curious because I did not help one person become a recruit (on my team, anyway) last month and I am sure that many of you had great success. How many recruits did you have with the recruiting special?

I tried to "work it," but the few leads I have just weren't ready :( Maybe next month there will be another bonus? I feel so lucky that I signed up during the 4-piece professional cookware bonus! I am grateful for it every day! How often do they have something THAT great? Since it's just my third month, I have no idea.
Nora

recruitsI recruited 1 last month. They will have specials all the time for recruiting and sales. This is probably the best promotion for recruiting that I've seen in the 3 years I've been doing this. Don't get discouraged, you'll get it. I just had my 1st recruit qualify in March.

I had two strong potentials for April, one signed, the other was not ready to commit because May was going to be so hectic for them. I don't think it was that great of a promotion for new consultants, simply due to the timing. I didn't really find out about it until the beginning of April, leaving a short month for potentials to get their kit and get shows established. May is not a good kitchen show month because it is "short" for many due to graduations, childrens end of school festivities, awards, additional expenses, etc. When a new consultant has to spend about a week to get prepared before doing her first show, contract submitted after April 1, provides a short April month and short May month. -- my opinion. I do think they offer some awesome incentives for new recruits and current consultants. I just don't think this one was timed well.

I had 2 sign in April, and believe it or not, it was for the special that was being offered at the time, who knows what will drive people =). Now of course the tricky part is to get them qualified this month!!

If you watch the way any promotions are released from Home Office you will notice that good promotions come at slow business times. Home office puts a lot of time, energy and research into what is going on in peoples live an gives us promotions that will help our businesses even in the most hectic economic times.

I do not personally think that the April promo was poorly timed. They offered us Double Point because they knew that this would be a time of year that we may let our businesses slack so they gave us motivation to NOT let that happen.

Keep track and you will notice that all of the GREAT promotions seem to come at "bad times". If all times were great, why would we need promotions?

Something to think about.....

I recruited 3 in April!!!!

How many new recruits do we need?

This number can vary depending on the specific needs and goals of the organization. It is important to carefully assess the current team and workload in order to determine the appropriate number of new recruits.

What qualifications do we look for in new recruits?

This will also depend on the specific job roles and responsibilities. Generally, we look for individuals who possess the necessary skills, experience, and education to successfully perform the job. We also prioritize qualities such as a strong work ethic, adaptability, and teamwork.

How do we attract new recruits?

There are various ways to attract new recruits, including job postings on websites and social media, attending career fairs and networking events, and offering competitive compensation and benefits packages. It is important to have a strong employer brand and a clear understanding of the target audience for the recruitment efforts.

What is the timeline for hiring new recruits?

The timeline for hiring new recruits can vary depending on the specific recruitment process and the availability of qualified candidates. Generally, it can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to complete the hiring process, from posting the job ad to making an offer to the selected candidates.

How do we ensure a smooth onboarding process for new recruits?

To ensure a smooth onboarding process, it is important to have a well-defined and organized orientation program for new recruits. This should include providing necessary information and resources, assigning a mentor or buddy, and setting clear expectations and goals for the new hires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Sheila