• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef: How Many Hours a Week?

I couldn't see it working. But I am so glad that I decided to do it. I love the products, I love the people I have met, and I love the fact that I am able to help others. I have put in about 10-12 hours a week so far, and I make about $15 an hour. I have also been able to increase my hours and am now doing 16 hours a week. I am not sure that I would make the same amount of money if I were to continue working full-time, but I am really happy with my current income. I think it is important to have a goal in mind when you start this business. What are you hoping to achieve? What
heyyou
How many hours a week do you guys work pampered chef? Anybody?Hello :)

Last edited:
Not counting time at shows, I spend maybe 4 hours average a week. Where I do spend most of my time is reading this forum and other pampered chef info items. I'm still in my first year and eager to absorb as much as I can. So far, I have had successful months and am very satisfied with my results compared to my effort. As a full time student and single mother of two, I signed up for PC moreso to get the products. Now I LOVE it and have not intention of quitting! How 'bout you? Your hours?

I haven't signed up to be a PC consultant yet.I have spent a ton of hours reading everything I can find on it. I came across an article talking about people who spend 40+ hrs. a week (direct selling companies)usually can see salaries of 50,000+. So I thought I'd post and see what you guys all thought about that.

hiHi,
I just signed up to be a consultant in February. I've enjoyed it so far. I'm a stay at home mom so it gives me something extra to do, fulfills a social need, and gives me some extra moola. Right now I'm not trying to make it a big time career so I spend what time I need to for my shows every week. Its all about how much you want to get out of it. If you want to do really really well with PC you'll have to put a good amount of time into it making calls, leaving flyers and cards, ect... If you just want to make some extra money then you'll only have to spend a few hours a week working your business. Of course if you count doing the shows thats an extra couple of hours. I guess for the amount of time I put into my shows I make about $20 an hour or more which isn't bad. :) How much time are you wanting to put into your business?

Just Do ItHey You,

I've read several of your posts. I think you should just do it! There is no harm in trying. You don't lose anything. Invest $90 submit 4 shows or $1250 in sales. If it doesn't work for you fine, but at least you tried.

We are all consultants and obviously LOVE what we do. Yes, the business has its ups and downs, but the worst question to ask yourself months or years from now is, "What If".

What if you join PC right now and earn enough to send your kids to summer camp? What if you don't? What if you join right now and pay off credit card bills? What if you don't? What if you join right now and meet some wonderful people who become your support system and sister-friends? What if you don't?

I can answer the "What if you don't". You will be exactly where you are now.

But...what if you did?

What do you have to lose?I totally agree with Chef Kearns...I thought about it for 2 YEARS before I finally signed up, and now I regret wasting those 2 years thinking about it and not just doing it. You actually remind me of me 2 years ago when I thought that it was a lifetime commitment and was afraid to make a wrong decision. But this is life and What's the worst that can happen? It isn't for you and you quit...at least you will have some really cool products and a little extra cash! But I'll bet that you will fall in love with this business just like the rest of us did!
One thing that you might want to think about is: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF IT? Money? Products? Friends? You WILL get out of this business what you put into it! YOU can make it a career or a hobby. But in the end YOU are the one who has to put in the time to make it work and get out of it what you want.
Good Luck!!

Just do itI know what you mean, I have gone back and forth for over four years whether or not to become a consultant. At first I couldn't see where I would find the time, I worked full-time, had a 4 year old, and a husband in the Navy on sea duty. Then our second came around and again thought it over did some research, but again how with a baby, and five year old and a husband still one sea duty. We just transferred and he is now on shore duty and we have three children. I started looking for a part-time job, started feeling lost in my "mother/wife" role and needed myself back, but I am not ready to leave my kids. So I bit the bullet so to speak and I am now in my Super Starter month. I know very very few people in this small town and have only been here for three months but I have friends doing catalog parties in other states and will have my own kitchen show in a few weeks (I have my daughter inviting friends for a Mommy & Me show -she knows more people then I) and wish I started sooner. It is hard making that first jump and still harder that first month but I believe that it is worth it and I plan on proving it!!! Good Luck

I Know What You Mean...I am sort of in the same boat (no pun intended)...I have 2 children, ages 5 and 2-1/2, and my husband is a truckdriver, and I work a part-time job that I tried to quit a year ago and go headfirst into PChef but my boss gave me an offer I couldn't refuse...but I still always find the time because I am addicted to the products and the company...it's what I do for fun for ME! Once you get yourself organized and you get into a groove, you won't feel so overwhelmed. It will just become part of your life. Try to get your kids involved with you doing small jobs like putting stickers on books or getting your guest folders ready...they really love to help. GOOD LUCK and Congrats on taking the plunge!

Sounds like a problem to me!!!Little hint here. You get out of it what you put into it. I am up to an average of 4 shows per month. I would have to say that this means about 12 hours a month of home work then about 8 hours of show time. 20 hours a month. Actually that isn't right either as the prep for this months shows was done last month so...
My last pay check netted me about $600 dollars. So that means about $30.00 an hour. This month is a little busier as I am working on three fund raisers and two kithcen shows for May. I still however am not completely monoplolized by PC. That's not why I got into it. I did not need another full time job.
So the point here is that you can put in as little or as much as you want time wise. You will reap the same in the end. Little time - little check. Bigger time - bigger check. The whole idea is to make it yours. Do what you feel comfortable giving time wise. So... and I repeat everyone else's sentiment when that question does come up. You will never know until you try it. You are NOT going to be shot at dawn if it isn't for you. GO FOR IT!!!

1. How many hours a week do Pampered Chef consultants typically work?

The amount of hours a week that a Pampered Chef consultant works can vary depending on their individual schedule and goals. Some consultants may work part-time, while others may work full-time. It is important for consultants to prioritize their time and set a schedule that works best for their personal and professional life.

2. Are there specific hours that Pampered Chef consultants are required to work?

No, Pampered Chef consultants are not required to work specific hours. As an independent consultant, you have the flexibility to work whenever it fits into your schedule. It is important to remember that the more time and effort you put into your business, the more successful you are likely to be.

3. Can I work as a Pampered Chef consultant while also having a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs in addition to their Pampered Chef business. As an independent consultant, you have the freedom to work as much or as little as you want. It is important to find a balance between your job and your Pampered Chef business to ensure success in both areas.

4. Are there certain times of the year that require more hours from Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef consultants may choose to work more hours during the holiday season when there is typically an increase in sales. However, the amount of hours you work is ultimately up to you and your personal goals. Some consultants may also choose to take time off during slower months.

5. Can I set my own schedule as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as an independent consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule. You can work as much or as little as you want, as long as you are meeting your business goals and providing excellent customer service to your clients. It is important to find a schedule that works for you and your lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • funmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies