• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Have You Been To?

In summary, National Conference's I mean? I am about to loose it with this waiting so I thought it might be fun!
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
National Conference's I mean? I am about to loose it with this waiting so I thought it might be fun!

This will be #3 for me.

This is my third year also!

Just one so far. Didn't go last year because DS was only 6 weeks old. So this will be my second.

This is my third .............but it's been about 8 years or so since my last one. So I am super excited. Last time I went was the first year it was at McCormick Place.

This will be my 5th conference!

This will be my 7th.

This makes 9!! I have not missed one since I joined in 2001!

This year is my third....

So where was conference before McCormick?

#4 for me! Haven't missed one since I started.

My 5th...wouldn't miss for anything...

This is my 5th year going.

etteluap70PC said:
So where was conference before McCormick?

It was simply held in the conference and ball rooms at the hotels. That is the way it was the first time I went and there may have only been one conference instead of three but I'm not sure about that.

# 2 for me.......wouldn't miss it!

#5 for me as well, but the funny thing is I just celebrated my 4 year anniversary.I went to conference before ever doing a cooking show. :)

Last edited:
It's my first and the waiting is killing me . . my parents are taking care of my kids and this is the first time I've been away from them both in 2 years (my dd is 7 my ds is almost 4) so I'm a little freaked out about leaving them . . but it will do me a world of good.
Plus I might get to have a cocktail one of these nights!!! Woo Hoo . . look out!

This will be my first and I am worse than a little kid at Christmas, waiting on Santa Claus! I can't wait to go and I leave in 4 days!

This is my 4th. I didn't go the year I signed up because I promised The Furry Guy I'd wait a while to do it. Went the second year. Skipped the next because I'd had surgery and we were watching expenses closely. I've gone both years since, so this will be the 4th. I don't intend to miss again. I love it.

This is the 3rd time for me, and I can't wait! The first time I went I won a shopping spree so nothing will probably top that - but it's still a blast!!

7th conference for me

4th conference for me - haven't missed one yet and don't intend to! (Helps to live 45 minutes away in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago!)

3rd for me also. Can't wait!

this will be my 2nd. Can't wait!

been to 3 and it was great, this is my 2nd. year not to go.... because I didn't go last year I actually turned a profit...of course, a little one

1. How many "How Many Have You Been To?" products does Pampered Chef offer?

Currently, Pampered Chef offers two "How Many Have You Been To?" products: the Game Set and the Recipe Book.

2. What is the purpose of the "How Many Have You Been To?" Game Set?

The "How Many Have You Been To?" Game Set is a fun and interactive way to track and share your travel experiences with friends and family. It includes a game board, travel-themed playing pieces, and question cards to spark conversation and memories.

3. Can I customize the "How Many Have You Been To?" Recipe Book?

Yes, the "How Many Have You Been To?" Recipe Book can be customized with your name or a special message on the cover. It also includes blank pages for you to add your own travel recipes and memories.

4. How many pages are in the "How Many Have You Been To?" Recipe Book?

The "How Many Have You Been To?" Recipe Book has a total of 100 pages, including recipe pages, blank pages for notes and memories, and planning pages for future trips.

5. Is the "How Many Have You Been To?" Game Set suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "How Many Have You Been To?" Game Set is designed for players of all ages. It is a great way for families to bond and share their travel experiences together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • heather223