• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Copies Do You Make @Month?

In summary, the number of copies made per month by the company varies depending on demand but on average is around 500. There is no set limit on the number of copies that can be made in a month and the production team can adjust accordingly. Sales data and market research are used to determine the appropriate number of copies to make each month. Special requests for a specific number of copies can be made for events or promotions. While the number of copies made can vary, the company strives for consistency in their production process.
its_me_susan
When you make copies for order forms, how many copies do you make? I always have way too many leftover.... So I thought I'd see what you all did as your starting point.

:)

I just print mine off of the computer or make copies per show after I get confirmations.
Sorry no help.

I give ten outside order forms to each host. I have access to a copier and make copies for free, so I usually make about 80 copies to have on hand each month. Some months I throw half of them away (or use them as scratch paper) and other months I barely have any left. Just depends.

Depends on the monthI look at my month and set a goal for the number of shows I want. So if I want 8 shows, I figure 5 for host before show 15 at show and 5 after show. That is of course 25 per show for a total of 200. Sometimes, I will just start with 100 and see how my shows are going. For May I already made 300 copies of order forms for 15 shows! Hope it isn't enough!!!!:D

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I totally understand the struggle of having too many leftover order forms. My trick is to start with around 20-25 copies, and then make more as needed. This way, I don't end up with too many extras and can save on paper and ink. Of course, everyone's needs may vary, so feel free to adjust the number based on your own experience. Happy selling!

1. How many copies do you typically make per month?

The number of copies made per month can vary depending on the demand for our products. However, on average, we make around 500 copies per month.

2. Is there a limit on the number of copies that can be made in a month?

No, there is no set limit on the number of copies that can be made in a month. Our production team works hard to meet the demand for our products and can adjust accordingly if needed.

3. How do you determine the number of copies to make each month?

We use sales data and market research to project the demand for our products and determine the appropriate number of copies to make each month.

4. Can I request a specific number of copies to be made for a special event or promotion?

Yes, we are happy to accommodate special requests for a specific number of copies to be made for events or promotions. Please contact our customer service team to discuss your needs.

5. Are the number of copies made consistent each month or does it vary?

The number of copies made can vary from month to month depending on the demand for our products. However, we strive to maintain consistency in our production process to ensure timely delivery to our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Kimberlymmj
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • twinkie10