• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many copies do you make @month?

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
When you make copies for order forms, how many copies do you make? I always have way too many leftover.... So I thought I'd see what you all did as your starting point.

:)

Chozengirl

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2006
I just print mine off of the computer or make copies per show after I get confirmations.
Sorry no help.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I give ten outside order forms to each host. I have access to a copier and make copies for free, so I usually make about 80 copies to have on hand each month. Some months I throw half of them away (or use them as scratch paper) and other months I barely have any left. Just depends.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Depends on the month

I look at my month and set a goal for the number of shows I want. So if I want 8 shows, I figure 5 for host before show 15 at show and 5 after show. That is of course 25 per show for a total of 200. Sometimes, I will just start with 100 and see how my shows are going. For May I already made 300 copies of order forms for 15 shows! Hope it isn't enough!!!!:D