• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Catalogs Do You Order Each Month?

In summary, the amount of catalogs sent out each month varies depending on the consultant's business and goals. You can request a specific number of catalogs to be sent to you, and there are no additional costs for receiving them. You can also choose to receive digital catalogs instead of physical ones. There is no set minimum number of catalogs to send out each month, but sending out catalogs can help promote your business.
its_me_susan
I am just ordering my 2nd order of 100 catalogs.... It is an usual month, with fundraiser distribution and all. But it got me wondering how many catalogs each of us orders and goes through in a month's time or per season if you can figure it out. Wish there were a discount for ordering MORE of them! lol.

Will you share your guesses on your catalog stats please?
:)

It really depends on the type of business and size of the catalogs. For example, a clothing store that offers seasonal catalogs might order thousands of copies each season. On the other hand, a small online business might only order a couple of hundred copies per month. Without knowing more about your business, it's hard to give a definitive answer.

Sure, I'd be happy to share my catalog stats with you! In a typical month, I usually order around 50 catalogs and go through about 25 of them. However, during peak season or when I have a big fundraiser, I can easily go through 100 catalogs in a month. I agree, it would be great if there were discounts for ordering more catalogs! How about you, how many do you usually order and go through?

1. How many catalogs are typically sent out each month?

The amount of catalogs that are sent out each month varies depending on the consultant's individual business and goals. Some consultants may choose to send out a certain number of catalogs each month, while others may send out catalogs as needed for specific orders or events.

2. Can I request a specific number of catalogs to be sent to me?

Yes, you can request a specific number of catalogs to be sent to you. Please reach out to your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team to make a request.

3. Are there any additional costs for receiving catalogs each month?

There are no additional costs for receiving catalogs each month. However, please keep in mind that there may be shipping costs associated with receiving catalogs, depending on your location and the number of catalogs being shipped.

4. Can I receive digital catalogs instead of physical ones?

Yes, you can choose to receive digital catalogs instead of physical ones. You can opt in for digital catalogs by updating your preferences on your consultant's website or by contacting the Pampered Chef customer service team.

5. Is there a minimum number of catalogs I need to send out each month?

There is no set minimum number of catalogs that must be sent out each month. However, sending out catalogs can be a great way to promote your business and reach new customers, so it is recommended to send out as many as you feel comfortable with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • yumyummum