• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Catalogs Do You Order and Use in a Month?

In summary, Marlene uses at least 200 catalogs each season. She orders 100, gets the 25 in the changeover kit, then recruits 2-3 people each season to supplement the rest of the season. She ordered 100 in Feb. and has less than 25 left, so ordered another 100 this week. With the June sell-a-thon so beneficial, she doesn't want to skimp on having them ready to distribute to anyone who shows an interest. She does not ask for them back, but encourages guests to take them home for reference, or to share with friends. She usually only goes through about 50 a month, but this season she has found that it's almost double...that's a lot for her!
its_me_susan
I am just ordering my 2nd order of 100 catalogs.... It is an usual month, with fundraiser distribution and all. But it got me wondering how many catalogs each of us orders and goes through in a month's time or per season if you can figure it out. Wish there were a discount for ordering MORE of them! lol.

Will you share your guesses on your catalog stats please?
:)

I would say I use at least 200 each season. I buy 100, get the 25 in the change over kit, then recruit 2-3 people each season to supplement the rest of the season.

I ordered 100 in Feb. and have less than 25 left, so ordered another 100 this
week. With the June sell-a-thon so beneficial, I don't want to skimp on having
them ready to distribute to anyone who shows an interest. I still have 50 left
from Fall/Winter, so ordered the mini catalog to go with them, to hand out at
community events. It's like recyclying in a way (for just the price of the minis). I did 8 shows and used the 75 catalogs. I do not ask for them back
but encourage guests to take them home for reference, or to share with friends.

I usually only go through about 50 a month, but this season I have found that it's almost double...that's a lot for me!

CatalogsI noticed that I have gone through 75 in a month and only have about 15 left. I know that some consultants ask for them back from guests, I am beginning to do this sinc eI am in low supply. I better order more since I have fundraisers and the June sales coming up.

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely be using my last season catalogs at the BRU event.:D

I had the 25 from changeover, and I'm on my THIRD order of 100. Granted, I did split one of those orders with another consultant. But -- it's very unusual for me to order that many. But -- with two fundraisers, I wanted to make sure I had PLENTY. And -- I'll probably have some left, but that's okay too.

Thank you for asking this question. I was wondering myself how many everyone usually goes through. I'm getting low too . . .

I never go throught that many catalogs!! Maybe I should let them go more, because I am sure I would make my money back. Alright, I am going to order some right now!!

Just order another 200!!:D I have already ordered 200 this season, and I just ordered another 200! I average about 10-12 catalogs per cooking show that are taken by guests or given by the host to others who do not return them and about 6 catalogs per catalog show. So, I take the # of shows I have booked, or the # of shows I want to book and multiply that by 10. This insures that I will have plenty of catalogs. In May I have 14 cooking shows and 8 catalog shows. So I will need at least 200 catalogs if not more!! :D

Wow Marlene! Can I have a few of those May shows?? How do you get so many? I don't think I have done that many this year!

That's a show every other day!

I have 15 catalogues that I put in page protectors and a nice binder that I take to every show. I have extra catalogues on hand if anyone asks to take one home. So most of my catalogues go in host packets. So I don't end up having to order alot of catalogues during the season; maybe if I have alot of shows I will order 25 each month. It saves me some extra money to use to buy special gifts to do booking promos or door prizes.

When you say you put them in page protectors, do you mean you dismantle them and put them in to create a guest binder?

Oops..placed a supply order today and forgot to add them. ARGH! I think my recruit who lives down the street did not place an order yet this month, so I'll tack it on to hers. Also meant to order some SS brochures.

Boy, my mind is failing me lately.

ayalaa said:
I noticed that I have gone through 75 in a month and only have about 15 left. I know that some consultants ask for them back from guests, I am beginning to do this sinc eI am in low supply. I better order more since I have fundraisers and the June sales coming up.

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely be using my last season catalogs at the BRU event.:D

When you hand out the old ones, do you tell them it's an old catalog?

janel kelly said:
I have 15 catalogues that I put in page protectors and a nice binder that I take to every show. I have extra catalogues on hand if anyone asks to take one home. So most of my catalogues go in host packets. So I don't end up having to order alot of catalogues during the season; maybe if I have alot of shows I will order 25 each month. It saves me some extra money to use to buy special gifts to do booking promos or door prizes.

That is a great idea! How much bulk do they take up with packing? Do your guests ever comment on them? What do they say?

:)

cmdtrgd said:
When you say you put them in page protectors, do you mean you dismantle them and put them in to create a guest binder?

Karen, I create ONE like that with each season - to use as a reference for me. But I'm liking the idea of making 15 or so for shows. Maybe 20. I'm wondering if they'd fit in the file folder type binder thing....

Just discovered a pack of 25 not opened yet while trying to reorganize my office. :)

If everyone had a catalog in page protectors you could give everyone dry-erase markers during the demo to circle things they want to look at again. Then they remember which cool product you talked about (it would be circled) and the catalog isn't wasted! When you (or your kids) got a free minute you could wipe them clean with a damp paper towel and be ready for your next show! Make sure to get the crystal clear NOT the textured if you are going to do dry-erase or you'll have to throw them away or scrub them!

1. How many Pampered Chef catalogs are typically sent out each month?

The number of catalogs sent out each month can vary, as it depends on the individual consultant's business needs and goals. Some may choose to send out a few hundred, while others may send out thousands. It ultimately depends on the consultant's marketing strategy and target audience.

2. Are there any minimum or maximum requirements for how many catalogs to send out each month?

No, there are no specific requirements for the number of catalogs to send out each month. Consultants are encouraged to customize their marketing approach based on their business goals and target audience. Some may choose to send out a smaller number of targeted catalogs, while others may opt for a larger distribution to reach a wider audience.

3. How often should I send out Pampered Chef catalogs each month?

There is no set rule for how often to send out catalogs each month. It is important to find a balance between staying top-of-mind with your customers without overwhelming them with too many catalogs. Many consultants find success with sending out 1-2 catalogs per month, but this can vary depending on your individual business strategy.

4. Can I request a certain number of catalogs each month from Pampered Chef?

Yes, consultants can request a certain number of catalogs each month from Pampered Chef. However, it is important to plan ahead and order enough catalogs to last for the entire month, as additional catalogs may not be available immediately.

5. Can I personalize the catalogs with my own information and branding?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to personalize your catalogs with your own contact information and branding. This can help to establish your own unique brand and make it easier for customers to reach out to you for orders and inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • yumyummum