• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Catalogs Do You Buy per Month?

In summary, the recommended number of catalogs to purchase per month for your Pampered Chef business varies depending on your specific needs and goals. You have the flexibility to buy catalogs on an as-needed basis, but having them consistently on hand can be beneficial. Pampered Chef offers a customizable "Catalog Subscription" option to order a specific number of catalogs each month. Discounts are available for buying catalogs in bulk through the "Catalog Club" program or by purchasing multiple copies of the same catalog. You can also share catalogs with other consultants as Pampered Chef encourages collaboration and teamwork.
Kimberlymmj
Do you take your books back after the show>

Kimberly, do you have a good relationship with your recruiter or director? This board is a great resource for questions, but I've noticed that you have asked a lot of basic questions that your director should be answering for you. She doesn't mind your phone calls--I promise!

Yes, unless someone asks if they can keep it.

Most people seem to return them, some ask if they can take them and since I super label them, and they are showing interest, of course I say Yes.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always happy to take back any books that were purchased during a show. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases, so if for any reason you would like to return a book, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your support and for choosing Pampered Chef!

1. How many catalogs do you recommend buying per month?

The recommended number of catalogs to purchase per month varies depending on your specific business needs and goals. Some consultants may choose to buy a few catalogs each month, while others may buy more to reach a larger audience. It is ultimately up to you to decide how many catalogs will best support your Pampered Chef business.

2. Do I have to buy catalogs every month?

No, you do not have to buy catalogs every month. You have the flexibility to purchase catalogs on an as-needed basis. However, consistently having catalogs on hand can be beneficial for your business as it allows you to easily share the latest products and promotions with your customers.

3. Can I order a specific number of catalogs each month?

Yes, you can order a specific number of catalogs each month. Pampered Chef offers a customizable "Catalog Subscription" option, where you can choose how many catalogs you would like to receive each month. This can help you plan and budget for your monthly catalog purchases.

4. Are there any discounts for buying catalogs in bulk?

Yes, there are discounts available for buying catalogs in bulk. Pampered Chef offers a "Catalog Club" program, where consultants can save on their catalog purchases by committing to a certain number of catalogs each month. You can also receive a discount by purchasing multiple copies of the same catalog.

5. Can I share catalogs with other consultants?

Yes, you can share catalogs with other consultants. Pampered Chef encourages collaboration and teamwork among consultants, so it is common for them to share catalogs with each other. This can also be a cost-effective way to have a variety of catalogs on hand without individually purchasing them all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Poll
  • Admin Greg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Deb Vines