• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many calls til you quit?

loreedfk

Mar 22, 2006
I have a neighbor/friend who sells jewelry - we agreed to trade shows a few months ago. I've called about 4 times since then to try to actually get the shows scheduled, but she is never there. Tonight I called and her husband said she was in the tub - but no return call. She did call here once and left a message that she was still interested. Do I give up or continue to try to schedule - I'm starting to feel like a stalker!

But I really need more June shows!!!

apriljc

Advanced Member
Apr 3, 2006
I would keep calling her. Maybe leave a message again saying that this is final time you are calling to schedule a show. If she really wants to schedule a show she will call back.

loreedfk

Mar 22, 2006
I wasn't even going to directly schedule the show - I was just going to suggest she attend my Mystery Host show on Monday and bring her calendar along - that way she would even be getting tickets for her booking - what more could you ask for!!!

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I have been feeling like a PC stalker lately with some of my hosts as well. It must be a really busy time of the year. I keep calling though. I call them at different times of the day to see if I can catch them. I leave messages. Eventually I get ahold of them or every once in awhile they will call me back. I think they would be more mad if we blew them off than if we kept trying to get ahold of them. The only thing you can do is keep trying. They have given you permission so until they tell you they aren't interested then bother the heck out of them. :p (in a nice way)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I have been calling one lady for almost a year. She keeps asking me to call back, so I will until she holds the show.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I will call three times and if I don't hear from them I don't quit but give it a while. After the 3 calls, I will call in a couple of weeks and then once maybe every 2 or 3 months. I don't want to be a stalker and I would rather spend my time getting other bookings.

KirstenAnne

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2006
BE truthful

loreedfk said:
I have a neighbor/friend who sells jewelry - we agreed to trade shows a few months ago. I've called about 4 times since then to try to actually get the shows scheduled, but she is never there. Tonight I called and her husband said she was in the tub - but no return call. She did call here once and left a message that she was still interested. Do I give up or continue to try to schedule - I'm starting to feel like a stalker!

But I really need more June shows!!!

She sells Jewelry right. She must have to make a quota Too! Explain to her you really would like to schedule her in June-Leave it on voice mail or send her a note. Offer to have it in your home. Combine both of your shows together-