• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Keep Trying to Schedule Shows with My Jewelry-Selling Neighbor?

Will be more beneficial to her.Keep calling! I would keep calling her. Maybe leave a message again saying that this is final time you are calling to schedule a show. If she really wants to schedule a show she will call back.I wasn't even going to directly schedule the show - I was just going to suggest she attend my Mystery Host show on Monday and bring her calendar along - that way she would even be getting tickets for her booking - what more could you ask for!!!I have been feeling like a PC stalker lately with some of my hosts as well. It must be a really busy time of the year. I keep calling though. I call them at different times of
loreedfk
I have a neighbor/friend who sells jewelry - we agreed to trade shows a few months ago. I've called about 4 times since then to try to actually get the shows scheduled, but she is never there. Tonight I called and her husband said she was in the tub - but no return call. She did call here once and left a message that she was still interested. Do I give up or continue to try to schedule - I'm starting to feel like a stalker!

But I really need more June shows!!!

Only four times? Keep calling!

I would keep calling her. Maybe leave a message again saying that this is final time you are calling to schedule a show. If she really wants to schedule a show she will call back.

I wasn't even going to directly schedule the show - I was just going to suggest she attend my Mystery Host show on Monday and bring her calendar along - that way she would even be getting tickets for her booking - what more could you ask for!!!

I have been feeling like a PC stalker lately with some of my hosts as well. It must be a really busy time of the year. I keep calling though. I call them at different times of the day to see if I can catch them. I leave messages. Eventually I get ahold of them or every once in awhile they will call me back. I think they would be more mad if we blew them off than if we kept trying to get ahold of them. The only thing you can do is keep trying. They have given you permission so until they tell you they aren't interested then bother the heck out of them. :p (in a nice way)

I have been calling one lady for almost a year. She keeps asking me to call back, so I will until she holds the show.

I will call three times and if I don't hear from them I don't quit but give it a while. After the 3 calls, I will call in a couple of weeks and then once maybe every 2 or 3 months. I don't want to be a stalker and I would rather spend my time getting other bookings.

BE truthful
loreedfk said:
I have a neighbor/friend who sells jewelry - we agreed to trade shows a few months ago. I've called about 4 times since then to try to actually get the shows scheduled, but she is never there. Tonight I called and her husband said she was in the tub - but no return call. She did call here once and left a message that she was still interested. Do I give up or continue to try to schedule - I'm starting to feel like a stalker!

But I really need more June shows!!!

She sells Jewelry right. She must have to make a quota Too! Explain to her you really would like to schedule her in June-Leave it on voice mail or send her a note. Offer to have it in your home. Combine both of your shows together-

What is the "How Many Calls Til You Quit?" program?

The "How Many Calls Til You Quit?" program is a sales training program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants improve their sales techniques and increase their success in the business.

How does the program work?

The program consists of a series of modules that teach consultants how to effectively communicate with potential customers and build lasting relationships. It also includes practical strategies for overcoming objections and closing sales.

Who is eligible to participate in the program?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in the "How Many Calls Til You Quit?" program. It is also recommended for new consultants who are looking to jumpstart their business and for experienced consultants who want to refine their sales skills.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

There is no additional cost to participate in the "How Many Calls Til You Quit?" program. It is included as part of the resources and support available to all Pampered Chef consultants.

What are some of the benefits of completing the program?

Completing the "How Many Calls Til You Quit?" program can help consultants increase their sales, build a loyal customer base, and ultimately achieve their business goals. It also provides valuable skills and knowledge that can be applied to other areas of life and career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies