• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted Shows to HWC - No Response Yet?

In summary, there could be a few reasons for not receiving a response about a submitted show to HWC, such as a high volume of submissions or accidental deletion. The typical response time is 1-2 weeks, but it may take longer during busy times. Multiple shows can be submitted, but each should be submitted separately for better tracking. It is not necessary to be a consultant to submit a show to HWC. If no response is received after 2 weeks, it is recommended to contact customer service for an update.
CarlyK
I submitted two shows this morning for HWC. Before when I have sumbitted shows via PP in the morning, they showed up the same day and at least said "Received" but so far I have been checking, and nothing is showing up. Does anyone else have this problem, or am I just being paranoid?

I did check the transmission logs and it did say that it was received.

I think it can take up to 48 hours before it is posted on the website. If your log says it went through, then you should be fine. Check back tomorrow and you probably will see it.

It's possible that there may be a delay in the system updating and showing your submissions as received. I wouldn't worry too much about it, as long as you have confirmation from the transmission logs that they were received. If it's been a few days and they still haven't shown up, then it might be worth reaching out to the organizers to see if there were any issues with your submissions. But for now, I would just give it some time and hopefully they will show up soon.

1. Why haven't I received a response about my submitted show to HWC?

There could be a few reasons why you haven't received a response yet. Our team receives a high volume of show submissions and we prioritize responding to shows in the order they were received. It's also possible that your submission may have been missed or accidentally deleted. You can always reach out to our customer service team for an update on the status of your submission.

2. How long does it typically take to hear back about a submitted show to HWC?

We strive to respond to show submissions within 1-2 weeks. However, during busy times or holidays, it may take longer. If you haven't heard back after 2 weeks, please reach out to our customer service team for an update.

3. Can I submit multiple shows to HWC at once?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows to HWC at once. However, we ask that you submit each show separately so we can better track and respond to each submission individually.

4. Do I need to be a consultant to submit a show to HWC?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to submit a show to HWC. We welcome show submissions from anyone who is interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. What should I do if I haven't received a response after 2 weeks?

If you haven't received a response after 2 weeks, please reach out to our customer service team for an update. They will be happy to assist you and ensure that your show submission is being processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views