• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Your First Recruit: How to Submit Quickly

In summary, Leslie advises that if a show is ready to submit, it should show on the individual performance tracker and the kit credit should be available to use. She also advises waiting for the kit to arrive before starting the process of signing the recruit. Once the show arrives and is processed, the consultant agreement can be done.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am signing my first recruit and she wants to do it in a hurry. We just closed her show this evening, when can she sign up? She will be doing it via the internet, but I wasn't sure if it had to be received by home office (like what we see on our shipment status page) before she could sign.
Thanks,
Leslie

Once her show has been processed, the kit credit should be available to use. Once the show shows up with the show amount on your Individual Performance Tracker, then it means it's been processed. Although I have noticed that if a show is put on hold and the amount shown is zero, sometimes the show is processed before the update the IPT. After the first full day, you could call the HO and see if it's ready to use.:D congrats!!!

I've found that it takes about 48 to 72 hours after PC receives the show.

I'm with your recruite! I want to get this party started! But alas, it does take a little time. I used my host credits toward my kit, therefore, my recruiter had to wait until my show was being shipped before we could do my consultant agreement. The PC elves are a lot faster these day's though as my show was actually shipped the day after my show closed! :eek:

I did my agreement on Friday and my kit came in on Monday. I did my debit app on Friday and still don't have a number so I haven't been able to set up Pampered Partner yet. I'll check back today on that.

I've been frustrated with the hurry up and wait but I've been so excited too. Tell your recruite to breath. It won't be long. And congratulations on your first!:)

The kit credit shows up as soon as the show clears which is usually in 24-48 hours (longer sometimes over the weekend). When you see the show on the individual tracker you can pretty much be assured it is ready (that's usually before it ships)! I had a show close on Friday and her credit was there on Saturday afternoon.

For those of you that want to get started immediately: As soon as you have your consultant number go to Consultant's Corner and apply for your debit card and direct deposit. You can not submit via Pampered Partner without the debit card.

You can do a show as soon as you sign the agreement - even before the kit arrives if your recruiter or director can give you the paperwork and you have the products. You can do a catalog show immediately too. Just start collecting orders and bookings from your friends, family & co-workers. As soon as your debit card is ready (it takes about a week) and you have the Pampered Partner disk you can submit!

I applied for my debit card as soon as I got my consultant number. I was getting worried because it hadn't been processed yet....then I read the confirmation letter saying it would be 5 busniness days after I had applied before I would get my number. Monday will be day number 5 so I'm still waiting. :(

That does not mean you can'tstart doing shows. You just need it once you submit your first order. Not when you take your first order! So if you wanted to do an impromtue show this weekend, GO FOR IT!
Get all your other personal info into PP then when you get the card, just update it to show your debit number.

My first recruit was told my HO (2 weeks ago) that she could use a regular credit card number to submit her first 6 shows. Well, when it came time to submit her first show, she needed her debit card number. She had to wait an additional week to FINALLY get her debit card number. Her poor host had to wait that long so my advice is to do that right away!!!:)

some advice...If you ever have a recruit that has a show ready to go but doesn't have a consultant number just put the show in pampered partner and print the show order form and send a check to HO. I just did this today with my new recruit who just signed up for a debit card a couple days ago but had a show ready to go.

1. What is the first step in submitting a recruit?

The first step in submitting a recruit is to invite them to join your team through your Pampered Chef website or by sharing your consultant link with them. This will allow them to sign up as your recruit and be linked to your account.

2. Do I need to have a certain level or rank in order to submit a recruit?

No, there is no minimum level or rank required to submit a recruit. As long as you are a current consultant with Pampered Chef, you can submit a recruit.

3. How do I submit a recruit quickly?

The fastest way to submit a recruit is by using the "Quick Submit" feature on your consultant dashboard. This allows you to enter their information and complete the sign-up process in just a few easy steps.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting a recruit?

There is no specific deadline for submitting a recruit, but it is recommended to do so as soon as possible. This will ensure that your recruit is linked to your account and you can begin working together as a team.

5. Can I submit a recruit who lives in a different country?

Yes, you can submit a recruit who lives in a different country as long as Pampered Chef has a presence in that country. However, there may be additional steps or requirements for signing up a recruit from a different country, so be sure to check with your consultant support team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • leslieprichett
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • Niki Kate